Reload this Page >

MSC-K3 Roll Call For June

MSC-K3 Roll Call For June

Old Aug 25th 2003, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Luck

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
Good way too go!!, I hope he gets his interview soon!, I wish you all the luck in the world!!
Keep us posted!!
Thank you! I will be sure to keep you all posted as things progress .....
Old Aug 29th 2003, 5:35 am
Da Geek

Default Re: MSC-K3 Roll Call For June

More update. My honey went to the consulate in Lagos, Nigeria
yesterday. She was able to pick up her packet 3/4 as well as get
scheduled for an interview. It's about two months from now - which
gives me enough time to make travel arrangments to be there with her
on that day!

For those who are interested in the details: I got her file number
(LGS 2003 XXX XXX) from the NVC folks (very helpful lady on the
phone!) when I called. Then I sent an email to the consulate
referencing this number plus a scanned .pdf file of the NOA2 attached.
In the mail, I offered to have my wife come pick up the packet since
mails have a tendency to get lost over there. They responded that she
could come on any business day. So, I sent her the NOA2, letter from
NVC and printouts of my email interchange with the consulate. When she
got there, she presented all of these documents (which she had nicely
stapled together) at the gate and was allowed in. After a 90-minute
wait, she got her all-in-one packet (DS 230 part I and II, OF-169, DS
156, Medical exam letter, police report form, interview date, etc.)
and went her merry way.

I have to say that, so far, the experience at Lagos hasn't been nearly
as woeful as I had expected. Here's praying that our good fortune
continues !

DG

Old Aug 29th 2003, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Congrats DG!

It's such a relief to know there is light at the end of the tunnel, isn't it?

Good luck with the interview and your travels.

Best wishes,
Amy
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

pheenix11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview

Hello

I just wanted to give everyone an update. My wife went for her interview at the Consulate in Guayaquil Ecuador yesterday. She had her interview & received her K3 Visa the same day but what a rough day she had. She got there at 6am, waited in line for an hour and then was let in with the other people who had appointments (hers was at 8am). Then she waited in the Consulate until 1230 when finally they interviewed her. It was short and she said the interviewer was nice. The after that she had to wait until 5pm to actually get the visa itself. She was so nervous because people were getting denied and told that they needed more paperwork. I guess all the work we did paid off because everything was in order for us. But seeing the other people have problems did not make it easy on her, especially waiting for 10 hours. She was afraid to even go to the bathroom because if they called her name & she missed it, she would miss her appointment. Some of the people there who did not have the correct paperwork were told that the next appointment date they could get would be in November!? Talk about nerve wracking. Her Mother was also waiting and was nice enough to bring her some food during the day. I can't even imagine waiting somewhere that long, it sounded like the DMV on crack. After she finally got the visa she had a 5 hour bus ride back to Cuenca. She is getting her plane ticket today and she still needs some immigration paper from Ecuador in order to leave. That takes about 3 days. The travel agent has her reserved for either a flight on Sept 3rd or 13th so hopefully they can get the paper done and I can get he here. At any rate, the hard part is over and she will be here soon. I am so proud of her, I can't imagine how exhausting her day must have been.

So now we have the EAD and AOS to work on when she gets here. But at least we can do that together.

This has been a good thread & very helpful. I wish everyone else luck and hope everything goes as quickly as possible for them.

Rich
Old Aug 29th 2003, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Interview

Very happy for you, Rich. At least the hardest part is now over, and you can conquer the additional paperwork TOGETHER

Congrats!
Amy
Old Aug 30th 2003, 1:43 am
Da Geek

Congrats, Rich! Thanks, Amy, for the good wishes. Here's hoping that,
like Rich, we shall all have good news to report soon.

DG

amylass <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Very happy for you, Rich. At least the hardest part is now over, and you
    > can conquer the additional paperwork TOGETHER
    >
    >
    >
    > Congrats!
    >
    > Amy

Old Aug 30th 2003, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

EricL is an unknown quantity at this point

Rich - Excellent news! I'm very happy for you and your wife. I wish you all the best as you go forward.

My wife's interview won't be till October sometime. GRRRRR!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 30th 2003, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Breebree is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Rich!!! I am so glad that all your hard work paid off. It will be nice to have her home with you. Heres wishing her a safe journey!
Old Aug 30th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pheenix11
Hello

I just wanted to give everyone an update. My wife went for her interview at the Consulate in Guayaquil Ecuador yesterday. She had her interview & received her K3 Visa the same day but what a rough day she had. She got there at 6am, waited in line for an hour and then was let in with the other people who had appointments (hers was at 8am). Then she waited in the Consulate until 1230 when finally they interviewed her. It was short and she said the interviewer was nice. The after that she had to wait until 5pm to actually get the visa itself. She was so nervous because people were getting denied and told that they needed more paperwork. I guess all the work we did paid off because everything was in order for us. But seeing the other people have problems did not make it easy on her, especially waiting for 10 hours. She was afraid to even go to the bathroom because if they called her name & she missed it, she would miss her appointment. Some of the people there who did not have the correct paperwork were told that the next appointment date they could get would be in November!? Talk about nerve wracking. Her Mother was also waiting and was nice enough to bring her some food during the day. I can't even imagine waiting somewhere that long, it sounded like the DMV on crack. After she finally got the visa she had a 5 hour bus ride back to Cuenca. She is getting her plane ticket today and she still needs some immigration paper from Ecuador in order to leave. That takes about 3 days. The travel agent has her reserved for either a flight on Sept 3rd or 13th so hopefully they can get the paper done and I can get he here. At any rate, the hard part is over and she will be here soon. I am so proud of her, I can't imagine how exhausting her day must have been.

So now we have the EAD and AOS to work on when she gets here. But at least we can do that together.

This has been a good thread & very helpful. I wish everyone else luck and hope everything goes as quickly as possible for them.

Rich
Good luck! Don't forget to update Tenni's website with your wonderful news.
Patty
Old Aug 31st 2003, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

ndrobert is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Khadija
Good luck! Don't forget to update Tenni's website with your wonderful news.
Patty
Hi,
Khadija..
can u tell me which web site u are talking about please send me URL thanks

Regards & good luck
Robert
Old Sep 2nd 2003, 2:48 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ndrobert
Hi,
Khadija..
can u tell me which web site u are talking about please send me URL thanks

Regards & good luck
Robert
It's the K3 Website. http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php