Wikiposts

MSC: Any news??

Old Oct 12th 2003, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

GOZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default MSC: Any news??

Hey Fellows,
I know I have to wait. Please give me some hope...I am on my 72th day and this wait never seems to end. Has anyone heard anything about MSC processing times? Do you think that maybe I will be approved next week or the week after that??????? Please help...I am in tears....

Sigh
Old Oct 12th 2003, 8:17 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MSC: Any news??

Originally posted by GOZO
Hey Fellows,
I know I have to wait. Please give me some hope...I am on my 72th day and this wait never seems to end. Has anyone heard anything about MSC processing times? Do you think that maybe I will be approved next week or the week after that??????? Please help...I am in tears....

Sigh
Gozo,

I do think you should be hearing back from MSC in the next week or two...You might even have your sweetheart back by Christmas! =)

I'll get my husband to call our rep's office this week, they'll call the congressional contact, and I'll let y'all know what's been said...
Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Thank you...you are so kind!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 9:57 am
Just Joined

sandralinn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Fellows,

Sigh
Hey there,

Is this crazy or what? I was hoping someone in here may know what the heck is going on at MSC....since no one at home seems to know....LOL!!! Hang in there Goz.....We'll hear something soon,hon...This is gonna be our WEEK!!!

Visa Timeline

Married my honey 06/29/03
129F submitted 07/24/2003
Date of 1st NOA 07/31/2003
Date of 2nd NOA (Still in waiting) :P

Last edited by sandralinn; Oct 12th 2003 at 4:08 pm.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Sandraalinn...I needed to hear that.
Old Oct 12th 2003, 2:50 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer yourself up with the fact that you DO have the K3 option and do NOT have to rely on TSC to get your loved one here. Can you imagine how it would be then?
Chin up!
Old Oct 12th 2003, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

bionut will become famous soon enoughbionut will become famous soon enough

GOZO,
Stay strong. Coping with the empty house and husband in Canada is the hardest part. Just think, the rest of your marriage will be a piece of cake compared to this
When I get down in the dumps and think that MSC is sitting with there thumb up their you know what just to spite me I reasure myself by the fact that this is a one time deal and NEVER will I EVER do this again. So, I push on, take a deep breath and post a message for comfort.
Just hang on, we are thinking good thoughts for you,
bionut
Old Oct 12th 2003, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Fellows,

Sigh

Some days are good and some are not so good. I too am beginning to wonder what they ar "hiding". Just noticed a second NOA of 4/17/03 dated in Sept. I know people have said that it was a typo and there have been a few approvals for the 22 July....but still it is hell waiting with no clues as to the progress.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 3:18 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Fellows,

Sigh

Hey Gozo,

Look at my timeline. You're next.

The average is 2-3 months and I came in right at 72 days.

Good luck !!
Leslie

Last edited by Leslie; Oct 13th 2003 at 2:40 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2003, 6:01 am
Michael

lpdiver <member@british_expats.com> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Originally posted by GOZO
    >
    > > Hey Fellows,
    >
    > > I know I have to wait. Please give me some hope...I am on my 72th day
    > > and this wait never seems to end. Has anyone heard anything about MSC
    > > processing times? Do you think that maybe I will be approved next week
    > > or the week after that??????? Please help...I am in tears....
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Sigh
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Some days are good and some are not so good. I too am beginning to
    > wonder what they ar "hiding". Just noticed a second NOA of 4/17/03 dated
    > in Sept. I know people have said that it was a typo and there have been
    > a few approvals for the 22 July....but still it is hell waiting with no
    > clues as to the progress.

I totally know what you mean. We saw a few mid July approvals come
through week before last, but last week nothing. At this point, I'd
just like to know what's going on. And of course, today is a govt
holiday, so no work today. I'm nervous too about what is going on. I
just think they are making very little progress and figure it's easier
to not post status then tell everyone that they haven't done anything.

Old Oct 13th 2003, 10:41 am
Just Joined

sandralinn is an unknown quantity at this point

I am pulling out all stops....I have contacted 2 NY State Senators, and my district Congressman. I just want some straight forward answers and peace of mind. I go from feeling strong....."OK, I can do this...." to total panic and "Oh my god, I can't do this anymore I can't handle another month without him here"...I am ashamed of myself for my lack of faith....truly, I don't know what is wrong with me lately...all I want to do is cry and EAT!!! By the time my husband gets here....I will be TWICE the woman I was before...in size at least!!!! This is really a challenge....I am trying to dig deep down and pull myself up....and face it with a smile.... I truly am, but sometimes....I can't seem to find the strenght to smile through the tears....Man I miss him!!!
Hugs,
Sandralinn
Old Oct 13th 2003, 11:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Wish I had the option for a K3! We almost went that route and I wish we would have because the earliest my fiance and I can be together is next Mar/Apr if we're lucky! I wish we were in y'alls shoes! So I'm just going to make it through by getting drunk every night and forgetting that my bed's empty! ;-)

Just kidding bout the drinking, but damn it's tempting sometimes!

Sunny
Old Oct 13th 2003, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really niceDCMark is just really nice

Originally posted by sunflwrgrl13
Wish I had the option for a K3! We almost went that route and I wish we would have because the earliest my fiance and I can be together is next Mar/Apr if we're lucky! I wish we were in y'alls shoes! So I'm just going to make it through by getting drunk every night and forgetting that my bed's empty! ;-)

Just kidding bout the drinking, but damn it's tempting sometimes!

Sunny
I thought you were moving overseas?
Old Oct 13th 2003, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all the encouragement you guys...I am hanging in here and keeping my fingers crossed.

Love,
GOzo
Old Oct 13th 2003, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wish I could go overseas

Originally posted by DCMark
I thought you were moving overseas?
That was the idea..until we loooked more closely at finances. Basically, unless he lands a £30k job in the next 2 weeks, we won't be able to go that route. I have to make some decisions bout my life and can't afford to take longer than the 2 weeks, so I think it'll be back to the k1 waiting game unfortunately! hopefully tsc keeps their butts moving. ;-) we all need to get some whips and prod them every so often like cattle! LOL!

Sunny

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.