Reload this Page >

MSC *nag nag nag* Info *nag nag nag*

Wikiposts

MSC *nag nag nag* Info *nag nag nag*

Old Jul 24th 2002, 3:20 pm
Evan Audette

Default MSC *nag nag nag* Info *nag nag nag*

Hello all

LOL. I *know* others, and myself have posted constantly on this, however, just want
to keep up-to-par with everyone else's experiences.

(Thanks, Rete for the reminder, will post our experience on the experience pages, as
well as put up a website...have a database full of my own real stories, as well as a
short novella as well on the way (thanks to the poster who gave us that enlightening
comic! :-D) laughably titled "Please speak directly into the brick wall" (sorry,
lemme know if someone copyrighted this title already!))

I've heard that MSC is *severely* backlogged in processing. How are they coming along
with it? Any outside help (i.e. extra hands/transfers from other SC's, hiring new
employees, etc) or additions? Any new information about where it stands as of now? I
tried calling a few times, not to get the status on our case (whilst it would be
nice, this isn't a perfect world ) however, just to see how they're handling
things. However, I couldn't reach a live rep, just directed me to the national
hotline, bummer (there's those cookies again) - tried several times too, various
hours during the day, ranging from 9-10 AM through till 5 PM (here, anyway, I know
MSC is an hour behind my time) and still nothing.

I'm hoping that someone in this group has gotten in touch with a live person, or
heard things "though the grape vine" as to how MSC is doing.

Sorry for the nags and for the repetitive posts...that's just me, I'm a royal pain in
the butt :-P

-Ev

Old Jul 25th 2002, 5:20 am
Paul

Default Re: MSC *nag nag nag* Info *nag nag nag*

NO! INS is the royal pain in the ass for fck-- up all our lives. Isn't nice to see
how our taxes are being used? I just want to know who a person has to know to get
through this while they are still alive. I've even tried my congressman, who just
bluntly told me, "no one has looked at it yet". She has balls. What does the NOA
from Chicago say for a time.........assuming my time started when my check was
cashed since incompetent fuTEST didn't send me a receipt (NOA). That was over 3
months ago. I find it so amusing they federalized airport security.....there goes
any hope of security! (imagine when our airport is handled in this same manner
...need I say more)

I drove to Chicago with the stupid conception I'd be able to talk to a person about
how I did not receive an NOA from them. (they sure were quick in cashing that check
though. In any other situation a check cannot be cashed, or your card is not debited
until the services until the service is completed, or your merchandise is
shipped....they seem to be an exception to every rule). This was a fun experience. I
got there 45 minutes before they opened. I was in shock to see hundreds of people in
line for INS and was told that some were there for 2.5 hours already. We slowly made
our way in just to get to next line for security..... to go upstairs and wait in
another line so I could get a form, fill it out and leave. And it will take 90 days
(if they adhere to this schedule) to get a response as to why I've not received
anything yet. My greatest fear they will just send another receipt and my timeline
will begin at this point because I do have an original to say no it started 6 months
ago (or whatever)

And to respond to Evan....I'd say you aren't too far from the mark. You are just a
bit reserved.

"Evan Audette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:O8J%[email protected]...
    > Hello all
    >
    > LOL. I *know* others, and myself have posted constantly on this, however, just want
    > to keep up-to-par with everyone else's experiences.
    >
    > (Thanks, Rete for the reminder, will post our experience on the experience pages,
    > as well as put up a website...have a database full of my own real stories, as well
    > as a short novella as well on the way (thanks to the
poster
    > who gave us that enlightening comic! :-D) laughably titled "Please speak directly
    > into the brick wall" (sorry, lemme know if someone copyrighted
this
    > title already!))
    >
    > I've heard that MSC is *severely* backlogged in processing. How are they coming
    > along with it? Any outside help (i.e. extra hands/transfers from other SC's, hiring
    > new employees, etc) or additions? Any new information about where it stands as of
    > now? I tried calling a few times, not to get
the
    > status on our case (whilst it would be nice, this isn't a perfect world
)
    > however, just to see how they're handling things. However, I couldn't
reach
    > a live rep, just directed me to the national hotline, bummer (there's
those
    > cookies again) - tried several times too, various hours during the day, ranging
    > from 9-10 AM through till 5 PM (here, anyway, I know MSC is an
hour
    > behind my time) and still nothing.
    >
    > I'm hoping that someone in this group has gotten in touch with a live person, or
    > heard things "though the grape vine" as to how MSC is doing.
    >
    > Sorry for the nags and for the repetitive posts...that's just me, I'm a royal pain
    > in the butt :-P
    >
    > -Ev