MSC *EAD* Roll Call

Old May 27th 2003, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

lucymoody is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats, pitani! I was wondering whether you had received yours. I'm relieved to hear we got the same message - maybe they've just changed the standard one or something. I'll post when I get my actual card.
As for the SSN, I wasn't planning to go with the printout. I'm in Canada for ten more days, and then I'm going down to Providence permanently. I was hoping I'd get my card before I move, so that I can bring it with me when I go to the SSA office in Providence.
People in this NG have definitely taken the approval notice with them and successfully obtained a SSN. If you do it, let me know whether they found you the system or not.
Yay for us!
Old May 27th 2003, 4:14 pm
Forum Regular

Randie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default May 30

Cindy
Are you excited about May 30?
Just read your post. I would be. I don't want you to leave us when your hubby gets here. We need your input. You've been of so much help. I'm just beginning the process. Marrying July 2003 and still have soooooo many questions.
Hope your other half is here soon!
Randie
Old May 27th 2003, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

pitani is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by lucymoody
Congrats, pitani! I was wondering whether you had received yours. I'm relieved to hear we got the same message - maybe they've just changed the standard one or something. I'll post when I get my actual card.
As for the SSN, I wasn't planning to go with the printout. I'm in Canada for ten more days, and then I'm going down to Providence permanently. I was hoping I'd get my card before I move, so that I can bring it with me when I go to the SSA office in Providence.
People in this NG have definitely taken the approval notice with them and successfully obtained a SSN. If you do it, let me know whether they found you the system or not.
Yay for us!
Congrats to you also! I will let you know about the SSN. I'm going to call them first.
Old May 27th 2003, 6:23 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May 30

Originally posted by Randie
Cindy
Are you excited about May 30?
Just read your post. I would be. I don't want you to leave us when your hubby gets here. We need your input. You've been of so much help. I'm just beginning the process. Marrying July 2003 and still have soooooo many questions.
Hope your other half is here soon!
Randie
Thanks for your kind words Randie. Yes I'm getting a bit antsy, especially as to what point Steve will be able to call me and let me know the verdict. Seems that they break about the same time I'll be in the shower getting ready for work. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if my phone's waterproof ?
Old May 28th 2003, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
Thanks for your kind words Randie. Yes I'm getting a bit antsy, especially as to what point Steve will be able to call me and let me know the verdict. Seems that they break about the same time I'll be in the shower getting ready for work. Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder if my phone's waterproof ?
I remember going through the same thing Cindy. I took off work the day of my husband's interview....I would not have been productive at all...lol Good luck, I'm sure everything will go just fine.
Old May 28th 2003, 1:41 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pitani
I remember going through the same thing Cindy. I took off work the day of my husband's interview....I would not have been productive at all...lol Good luck, I'm sure everything will go just fine.
Thanks! What will keep me down to earth is that Friday I am working both of my jobs, so will be on the clock from 830 Friday morning until midnight Friday night. I'll need that giddiness for energy, .
Old Jun 5th 2003, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any cards received ??

Hi guys,

Just writing to ask if anyone has received the actual card yet. My husband is so desperate to work. He was even offered a job today, but he doesn't have authorization yet. This waiting game is really getting us sick.

~Claudia
Old Jun 5th 2003, 11:26 am
Sursum corda

Default Re: Any cards received ??

Originally posted by claudia13839
Hi guys,

Just writing to ask if anyone has received the actual card yet. My husband is so desperate to work. He was even offered a job today, but he doesn't have authorization yet. This waiting game is really getting us sick.

~Claudia
Claudia,
Didn't I read somewhere (before this thread was created) that it was taking them 2 months for the EAD for K3?
Old Jun 5th 2003, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

claudia13839 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cindy,

They estimate 60-90 days, but you never know with these guys. Some of our fellow K3'ers posted that they had been approved online, but I have heard nothing since. I am wondering if they recieved the 2nd NOA or the actual EAD card yet?

~Claudia
Old Jun 5th 2003, 6:58 pm
Sursum corda

Originally posted by claudia13839
Cindy,

They estimate 60-90 days, but you never know with these guys. Some of our fellow K3'ers posted that they had been approved online, but I have heard nothing since. I am wondering if they recieved the 2nd NOA or the actual EAD card yet?

~Claudia
Be curious to see that myself. Anyway a shame we can't do the electronic filing for it,
Old Jun 6th 2003, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by cindyabs
Be curious to see that myself. Anyway a shame we can't do the electronic filing for it,

FYI,

I have seen that our ap was approved online, but have yet to receive a 2NOA or a card. Our timeline was 59 days
Old Jun 6th 2003, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pitani
FYI,

I have seen that our ap was approved online, but have yet to receive a 2NOA or a card. Our timeline was 59 days

If you were approved, why don't you try going to get your SS??
I bet that they already have you in the system and your husband can start working with only the SS and some kind of ID.

I would at least give it a shot!! Money is scarse!!!!!!

Good luck!

Xiomi
Old Jun 6th 2003, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

lucymoody is an unknown quantity at this point

Gar....I'm waiting on the EAD myself (same as pitani). My timeline was 54 days.
pitani - have you tried going down to the SS office to get the number? I may try it myself this week, but we'll see.....
I'm desperate to get this thing so I can start working.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

dailyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

I've been MIA because I've been so busy with school and work. Anyway, I am to the point where I check the case status online everyday, sometimes twice!!!!

Getting a little impatient and Martin really wants to start working. I hink he's even a little depressed. At least he's taking a Spanish class and that gives him something to look forward to every week.

Congratulations to those that have been approved and good luck to those who are waiting like me!!
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:29 am
Sursum corda

Originally posted by dailyn
Hi everyone!

I've been MIA because I've been so busy with school and work. Anyway, I am to the point where I check the case status online everyday, sometimes twice!!!!

Getting a little impatient and Martin really wants to start working. I hink he's even a little depressed. At least he's taking a Spanish class and that gives him something to look forward to every week.

Congratulations to those that have been approved and good luck to those who are waiting like me!!
Hey Dailynn,
Did you see Jerry44 got his approval yesterday for the EAD? His timeline was April 8 to June 6 so you should be hearing something shortly. Good luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.