Wikiposts

Movement at MSC again.

Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Movement at MSC again.

And I might add, where is YOURS? I looked on some of the timeline sites and I did not see your time line posted anywhere. Of course it could be under an alias but I looked for your specific sequence of dates and did not find them.

Originally posted by Karen D
Good point - talking of which... where's yours??!!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by utopiacowboy
Putting your timeline in your signature is all well and good but no substitute for the timeline sites.
That's what I meant. A timeline in your signature is so useful as it is instant, another user can see it straightaway.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

And I might add, where is YOURS? I looked on some of the timeline sites and I did not see your time line posted anywhere. Of course it could be under an alias but I looked for your specific sequence of dates and did not find them.
Mine is posted on the Dave Hollis site, under the alias of Karen!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

You didn't look very hard - I'm also on:
http://www.jerryliu.com/kvisa/

Also listed there as Karen!

At least with the timeline in my signature, you were able to check my "sequence of dates". However, I don't know why you would want or need to check for my information on timeline sites when it is written out clearly here anyway???

Are you a stalker?! :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

utopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the roughutopiacowboy is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! I have not been paying much attention to the Dave Hollis site because I thought it was only for K-1 people but on closer inspection I notice that some K-3 people have been posting their timelines there too. I am not sure if posting a K-3 timeline there is appropriate or not. What do you think? The one I follow most closely is known as the mediabrew or tenni's site: http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php

Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hmmm, I DID look there - you're right. Shame on me!

I NEVER look at the timeline info in people's signatures because it's completely ad hoc and disorganized that way. I only read the postings which interest me so if I just relied on what was in people's signatures, I would be even more in the dark about the processing times than I already am. And since it's just about pitch black in here, that is a scary thought.

You didn't look very hard - I'm also on:
http://www.jerryliu.com/kvisa/

Also listed there as Karen!

At least with the timeline in my signature, you were able to check my "sequence of dates". However, I don't know why you would want or need to check for my information on timeline sites when it is written out clearly here anyway???

Are you a stalker?! :scared:
Old Dec 4th 2003, 6:56 am
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of

And since it's just about pitch black in here, that is a scary thought.
OUCH!!! Did you just step on my foot?
Old Dec 4th 2003, 7:08 am
BE Forum Addict

I NEVER look at the timeline info in people's signatures because it's completely ad hoc and disorganized that way.
That's information for ya, never in the same format twice!

As was posted earlier in this thread, a significant percentage of people on this newsgroup, including yourself, use an alias. However, very few appear to use aliases when they post to the timeline sites which would make it very difficult indeed to tie up the two timelines.

PS: I think my timeline looks very organised and easy to read, there are even pictures to help people understand!!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 7:35 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

PS: I think my timeline looks very organised and easy to read, there are even pictures to help people understand!!

Mine too!!!! hee hee hee
Old Dec 4th 2003, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

glasgowm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
There is some movement at the timelinesite again.
M & E Egypt Cairo 1st NOA....2003-09-12 2nd NOA 2003-12-04

GO NBC !!!!
Congrats on your approval. I hope the rest goes smoothly and quickly.

I check the time line sites several times a day. I like to see that things are happening there. I used to look at the approvals and get excited that our date is getting close. Now I look and get more frustrated as approvals 5 weeks behind ours are getting approved, and we are still waiting with an RFE.

I'm so frustrated now, that I might just have to stop checking thimelines, NG's, etc. and just wait for my lawyer to call me.
Old Dec 4th 2003, 1:12 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by dutchman2001nl
There is some movement at the timelinesite again.
M & E Egypt Cairo 1st NOA....2003-09-12 2nd NOA 2003-12-04

GO NBC !!!!

Oh my!!!!! I totally missed this thread!!! Aww they are working on september?????? awww Dutch, Simon and Vick.. you are getting closer!!!!!!! Yay Yay!!!!! GO NBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to hit the hay!!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 1:13 pm

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by masri
Dutch, beat me to my own good news

I just found out this morning, I was about to post on here.

Question for the people going through Cairo:

Is it possible to have an interview by the end of Dec.?? I'm going to be there during that time and wanted to be with my wife at the interview. I imagine P3 won't be sent out before mid December, but we should send it back in one day if not less.

Any ideas??
Yay and you are getting closer also!!!!!!!
Old Dec 4th 2003, 1:17 pm

Mine is posted at Mediabrew and Jerry´s site under my and hubby´s name (Maria & Mark)