Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Moscow embassy interview timeline

Wikiposts

Moscow embassy interview timeline

Old Oct 21st 2001, 4:41 pm
Shuravi

Hi All, I have received NOA on October 10, where it was said that all information was
CABLED to Moscow. Few days ago have called to the Moscow embassy and was told that
they have not received any documents yet. They also told me that it usually takes
about 2-3- weeks to get all the information even if it was cabled, and another 2-3-
to do some clearance and schedule an interview. Does anybody know how long does it
actually takes from getting a NOA to scheduling an interview. Thanks.

Old Oct 26th 2001, 4:55 pm
Ddon1944

Mine was approved on Oct 15 from the CSC. I emailed them and their reply was that an
interview date was set in January. I called last week and I was told that their is no
information on the system that indicated an appointent was set, and that they have no
information on me. Talk about a bad prank. I will call again next week to see on the
status. Good luck. Dominic