Jents99

Default Montreal interview...

Anyone had a Montreal interview lately for K-1 Visa? Just wondering how the
experience went and what types of questions they asked. Any info is greatly
appreciated.

Jents

Old Feb 6th 2004, 2:17 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Montreal interview...

my interview was in november.. I arrived about an hour early and waited outside for about half that time.. by the time I got thru the security checks I was about on time.. you go upstairs, wait for about 2 seconds, they call you to the window pretty much just to the leaf of the waiting area.. she asked me a few questions about my relationship, I provided some more documents, a letter from his employer was asked for .. (not included on the checklist but I took it anyway, as well as taxes and a few other things.) then she sent me to pay the 100 bucks or whatever it was.. take the sheet she hands you.. she slipped it under the glass but didnt say anything.. so I walked across the room, then had to go back and get the paper, and walk back.. grr.. its the little things.. then I waited until called again..about an hour. handed in medical.. never asked for the xray.. sorry dont recall the questions now.. do a search on ellenfair interview, it was a thorough review.

good luck.