Jents99

Default Montreal Interview?

Has anyone had a Montreal K-1 interview lately? We are getting our medical
done next week and hopefully will have a date for interview late Jan or
early Feb. Any info would be greatly appreciated on the interview. thanks

Jents

Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:00 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Montreal Interview?

Yep.

My interview was Nov 5, 2003. You can probably look it up with this forum's search engine.

It was quite painless. I advise getting there early... I did, and because I had everything ready and easily retrieved, I was actually out of the consulate BEFORE my scheduled interview time...

The consulate staff is really nice and friendly. It's a little confusing when you get off the elevator. Just take a sharp left from the elevator and the window you need will be right there. They will be able to help you find your way from there

Just be sure you have everything organized so that you know what is what. There are two interview rooms - one usually manned by a young man, one manned by a young lady. I had the young lass as an interviewer and we spent more time giggling like schoolgirls about wedding plans and the "how we met" story than anything else

So - all in all, don't worry too much. Montreal was a smooth ride for most of us, especially in totally uncomplicated cases.

Elly
Old Jan 4th 2004, 2:01 am
Whimsical in the brainpan

Elenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of lightElenfair is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Montreal Interview?

OH!

And I should have noted:

BEWARE OF THEIR INTERVIEW TIMING.

I called and called for my interview date because I was in the US at the time.

I called them on a Friday, nothing yet... called them the following Wednesday, found out a letter had been shipped to me the friday before and that my interview was ONE WEEK AWAY.

So.

Bewaaaaare