Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

MONTREAL CONSULATE HELP!

Wikiposts

MONTREAL CONSULATE HELP!

Old Apr 6th 2002, 12:50 pm
Will Haro Jr.

Default MONTREAL CONSULATE HELP!

Hi. I am a Canadian Marrying an American on the K-1 Visa and I was wondering if there
were any Canadians out there that could tell me their experience with the Montreal
Consulate??? How many and what types of questions did they ask you?? Were they nice
and easy going or really strict and professional about everything?? I am nervous
about my interview (Hopefully some time in May) and would appreciate any help anyone
could give me. Thanks so much!!!

Old Apr 6th 2002, 2:16 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MONTREAL CONSULATE HELP!

Go here and then click on K-1 experiences. Read actual experiences in Montreal

http://www.kamya.com/interview/intro.html
Old Apr 6th 2002, 7:50 pm
Shonokin

My fiancé just got back from her successful interview on Wednesday. She said she
turned in her papers and they asked just two questions: what was my occupation? and
then: what was her occupation?

I imagine different interviewers are going to ask different questions.

Mood-wise I think the interviewer was kinda neutral. Not all bouncy and telling
jokes, but also not whacking people on the knuckles with a ruler.

"Will Haro Jr." wrote:

> Hi. I am a Canadian Marrying an American on the K-1 Visa and I was wondering if
    > there were any Canadians out there that could tell me their experience with the
    > Montreal Consulate??? How many and what types of questions did they ask you?? Were
    > they nice and easy going or really strict and professional about everything?? I am
    > nervous about my interview (Hopefully some time in May) and would appreciate any
    > help anyone could give me. Thanks so much!!!

--
The Voice of the Mountains http://www.manlywadewellman.com

Old Apr 7th 2002, 12:50 am
Bonnie M

Will I am going for my interview for K1 on Apr 17. I will post my experience as soon
as I can after the great event. You are not alone...there are two couples that also
have interviews there in the next two weeks that I am aware of, and I am sure they
will also post too. It is discouraging to look and see that many of the posts are a
year or two old but there should be some fresh material there soon. Bonnie "Will Haro
Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Hi. I am a Canadian Marrying an American on the K-1 Visa and I was wondering if
    > there were any Canadians out there that could tell me their experience with the
    > Montreal Consulate??? How many and what types of questions did they ask you?? Were
    > they nice and easy going or really strict and professional about everything?? I am
    > nervous about my interview (Hopefully some time in May) and would appreciate any
    > help anyone could give me. Thanks so much!!!

Old Apr 7th 2002, 5:50 am
Dataangel

"Bonnie M" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Will Haro Jr." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

Will and Bonnie,

My fiance just finished his interview in Montreal on Wednesday. I have the whole
thing here -- http://dataangel.net/winnipeg.html

(Rete: I will put it on the official collection Monday)