Missing out informatioin on G325A-HElP NEEDED

Wikiposts

Missing out informatioin on G325A-HElP NEEDED

Old Jun 28th 2009, 11:59 am
Just Joined

chen2885 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Missing out informatioin on G325A-HElP NEEDED

Originally Posted by emartin
I think it's clear that my approach is to be cautious and CYA, rather than risk even the remote chance that CIS will take issue with you "concealing" something, even if it is something very immaterial. I'm starting to repeat myself, so I'll withdraw and you do what you need to do.
Thanks for the suggestiong, I will take into consideration!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

One more thing guys, if they don't mention it or ask about it during interview, should I bring it up myself? If so should I do that at the begining of the interview or in the end?

Thanks for all your help!!!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chen2885
One more thing guys, if they don't mention it or ask about it during interview, should I bring it up myself? If so should I do that at the begining of the interview or in the end?

Thanks for all your help!!!
My opinion.

You are overthinking this situation. Do not do anything about trying to "correct" the form. Just wait and see what happens.

Most marriage based interviews will go..

Hi - pls confirm your name, address and date of birth.
When did you meet your spouse?
Pls answer the following 8 questions - are you a terrorist, do you sell drugs etc etc.
All done.

Don't offer any extra information unless it is asked for.

You have a few more years' worth of USCIS/INS/whatever contact ahead of you. You'll soon be dead through worry if you keep rehashing every little point that may or may not potentially need clarification.

Good luck with everything.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:58 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... if they don't mention it or ask about it during interview, should I bring it up myself?
No.

Ian
Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys! Clear enough!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

One more thing guys, if they don't mention it or ask about it during interview, should I bring it up myself?
Originally Posted by ian-mstm
No.

Ian

I believe this response is incorrect. The information on the G325A is not complete without the additional information. To bring an updated G325A to the interview and to give it to the adjudicating officer regardless whether it is asked for or not, is the correct way to handle it.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
I believe this response is incorrect. The information on the G325A is not complete without the additional information. To bring an updated G325A to the interview and to give it to the adjudicating officer regardless whether it is asked for or not, is the correct way to handle it.
Thanks for the suggestion, will that be a problem of bring it up then? I mean will they have a problem with me for not correct it ealier since I knew the mistake already?
Also, should I bring 2 updated G325As, one for I130 and one for I485 for the corrections?

Last edited by chen2885; Jun 30th 2009 at 7:05 pm.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:23 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the suggestion, will that be a problem of bring it up then? I mean will they have a problem with me for not correct it ealier since I knew the mistake already?
Probably not.

Also, should I bring 2 updated G325As, one for I130 and one for I485 for the corrections?
One is probably enough, but bring two, just in case. Better to be prepared.

Rene