Reload this Page >

missing documents in application submission

Wikiposts

missing documents in application submission

Old Mar 10th 2004, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

srs1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default missing documents in application submission

In the initial submission application of the I-129, my husband and I failed to submit certain documents. We made the mistake of not reading the instructions carefully enough. Does anybody know if I should just wait until they contact us and let us know what is missing or should we take the initiative and send in the missing documents. I am afraid that if we resend everything again, we will have to go to the back of the line.
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: missing documents in application submission

Originally posted by srs1978
In the initial submission application of the I-129, my husband and I failed to submit certain documents. We made the mistake of not reading the instructions carefully enough. Does anybody know if I should just wait until they contact us and let us know what is missing or should we take the initiative and send in the missing documents. I am afraid that if we resend everything again, we will have to go to the back of the line.

I did the same thing on my AOS.
I personally would wait until they send you a request to submit the extra forms or they may send the lot back?
If they do then make sure when you resend to write on the back of the Envelope re-submitted due to lack of information it may help?

Susanna
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:47 am
Just Joined

srs1978 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Susanna
I did the same thing on my AOS.
I personally would wait until they send you a request to submit the extra forms or they may send the lot back?
If they do then make sure when you resend to write on the back of the Envelope re-submitted due to lack of information it may help?

Susanna
Thanks for your help susanna. What is an AOS and have you gotten that straightened out??
Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:51 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help susanna. What is an AOS and have you gotten that straightened out??
AOS is "Adjustment of Status".

Kate. xxx
Old Mar 11th 2004, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Susanna is an unknown quantity at this point

No not yet still waiting to hear something mailed it Feb 4th and no receipt nothing?
Checking the mail box every day lol
Getting worried but prepared.
Susanna