Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Missing document for AOS interview

Wikiposts

Missing document for AOS interview

Old May 14th 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light
Default Missing document for AOS interview

Hi everyone,

AOS interview is on Wednesday. My notice says I have to bring every single document I have ever recieved - but I am having real trouble finding the AP document they sent me last year.

Is this going to be a real problem? Do they ask to see it? I have everything else.

Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

M
Old May 14th 2006, 4:07 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Missing document for AOS interview

Originally Posted by ukmancoll
Hi everyone,

AOS interview is on Wednesday. My notice says I have to bring every single document I have ever recieved - but I am having real trouble finding the AP document they sent me last year.

Is this going to be a real problem? Do they ask to see it? I have everything else.

M
My guess is you'll be OK without it. If you made a photocopy of it, bring that just in case they do want to see something. At my husband's AOS interview, they only took back his EAD, not his AP. They never asked about it.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old May 15th 2006, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

janadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond reputejanadeen has a reputation beyond repute

If you don't have the AP, then there's nothing you can do about it - right?

You can't create one out of thin air ...

It's not like you shouldn't go to the interview because you don't have the AP ...

If you don't have it, you don't have it - don't overly stress on it. If they ask about it, just answer honestly!

Originally Posted by ukmancoll
Hi everyone,

M
Old May 15th 2006, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of lightukmancoll is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, thanks guys.

I guess I was just looking to see if someone was going to say "you HAVE to have this document otherwise you're screwed!!!" Not sure what I'd do about it, but at least I would know

Thanks.

I'll write about the experience on Wednesday evening.

M