Message for Rete

Old Sep 4th 2002, 9:45 am
Jenna Brayman

Default Message for Rete

Thank you for information I really admire you knowledge about INS and all this staff.
I always would like to ask you some too question because I noticed all your
responses on alt.visa.us.marriage about different subjects I was impressed I think
it's pretty difficult especially when you are from other country to understand how
government work here . I already accepted all government slow paper work after my
evaluation process with Nursing License and my academic record from my Nursing School
in Poland.Right now after almost 9 months Nursing Board allow me to take a NCLX-RN
test I scheduled my appoiment at the end of September any way I still can't not
legal work so during this time when I wait for Authorization Work Permit I study for
test and work as a Voulunteer in Hartford hospital.I would like to ask is any
different faster way to get work permit or just wait 120 days like inform me INS
officer [8-18-2002] when I submit my husband application. I recently got married
USC and applay for all papers. Thanks again for help Jenna Brayman From: "Rete"
<[email protected]> Newsgroups: alt.visa.us.marriage-based Sent: Wednesday,
September 04, 2002 3:34 PM Subject: Re: Help......

> Originally posted by Jenna Brayman:

Old Sep 4th 2002, 11:43 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Message for Rete

Since you have already submitted your I-485 and your husband's I-130 and the requisite I-765 for employment authorization, there isn't much you can do but wait it out. At the end of 90 days you can go back and ask for the EAD.

You had the option of filing in Boston, if you and your husband were willing to make the trip. Hartford INS is a subdivision of the Boston INS. Boston tends to give the EAD the same day as you apply.

I'm sorry that you are stuck waiting. At least you are able to volunteer at the hospital and are gaining some knowledge.

Rete
Old Oct 3rd 2002, 8:52 am
Saifullah Khan Ghori

Default Re: Message for Rete

Rete,
Is this option available for all CT/RI residents? Although these two
states have local sub-offices, their district office is indeed Boston.
If someone is willing to make the trip to Boston (the instant EAD/AP
is a good enough reason), will Boston accept I-485s from CT and RI
residents?
Saba and Saif.

Rete wrote in message

> You had the option of filing in Boston, if you and your husband were
    > willing to make the trip. Hartford INS is a subdivision of the Boston
    > INS. Boston tends to give the EAD the same day as you apply.

> Rete