Medical results and interview timing

Wikiposts

Medical results and interview timing

Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Hairball is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical results and interview timing

Hi,

Does anyone know if the embassy wait until they recieve the medical results before scheduling the interview? or the does the scheduling process continue and they simply allow time for the medical results to arrive?

Cheers
Old Jun 21st 2010, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

fromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to allfromthemanorborn is a name known to all
Default Re: Medical results and interview timing

Interviews must be scheduled regardless of medical results as I got my interview date for April 23rd on March 1st and didn't schedule medical for March 23rd until March 8th.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

randomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of lightrandomgirl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medical results and interview timing

I had my medical on June 15th and my fiancé called the Department of State on 18th - they said they had my medical results (that was quite quick, I thought - 3 days) and all my visa application forms have been processed, and they're now waiting for an interview date to become available. (hopefully not waiting too much longer - just give me a date, dammit!!!)

I think as long as you actually have your medical before your interview it's fine. They will still presumably schedule interviews in the meantime (interview dates are given so far in advance, it seems, that even if you hadn't scheduled a medical you'd have plenty of time to do so even once you received an interview date!).

Last edited by randomgirl; Jun 21st 2010 at 9:33 am. Reason: added something