Wikiposts

Medical for K3! When?

Old Nov 9th 2005, 9:15 pm
EG+JG

JG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant futureJG+EG has a brilliant future
Default Medical for K3! When?

Hi. Im approved and heard from London and posted forms back. I am just waiting for my Interview date, on the packet 3 Instructions Do I have to arrange my medical myself before I get the interview or do they do that for me or does that happen on the day of the interview?? Not that I know when my interview will be!!! Any ideas/advice pls????? JG
Old Nov 10th 2005, 3:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical for K3! When?

Originally Posted by JG+EG
Hi. Im approved and heard from London and posted forms back. I am just waiting for my Interview date, on the packet 3 Instructions Do I have to arrange my medical myself before I get the interview or do they do that for me or does that happen on the day of the interview?? Not that I know when my interview will be!!! Any ideas/advice pls????? JG
Hi JG+EG

By approved, I think you mean the I-129F petition was approved. You've now returned the checklist to the London embassy, I guess. You should receive a letter from London which gives your interview date, and also will instruct you to get your medical done. I believe you need to take that letter with you to your medical, so you can't book the medical until you have that letter from the embassy. It should be pretty straighforward. Be on the lookout for the interview appointment letter.

Best Wishes,
Rene