Reload this Page >

Medical Exam for K1 at AOS

Wikiposts

Medical Exam for K1 at AOS

Old Apr 12th 2002, 5:10 pm
Fiedl

Default Medical Exam for K1 at AOS

Hello alltogether,

I entered the US with a K1-Visa. After only 9 months (!) my wife and I will have the
AOS Interview in Cleveland. Now I am a bit confused because one of the required items
is the 'Medical Exam Results, Form I-693' checked. Do I need to have another medical
examination besides the one of the K1-Interview after not even one full year? And if
yes, we haven't received any list of INS approved doctors? And if not, what shall we
give as reason (besides: "We read somewhere on the net ...") if someone demands it
anyways? Maybe this question was asked thousand times here on this newsgroup but we
would appreciate any response. Thank you.

Old Apr 13th 2002, 3:40 am
Mhaley12345

Default Re: Medical Exam for K1 at AOS

It does say that on the form but you don't need another with the K-1 if you had it
done before (with any immunizations you may have needed). Was it actually checked off
or was it just listed with a little box next to it like the other items? We just had
our interview and they just asked if he had it during the earlier stage and that was
the end of it.

Old Apr 13th 2002, 8:10 am
Fiedl

[email protected] (MHALEY12345) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

It was actually checked off (a big X in the appropriate box). Well, I am glad that I
have kept a letter from the K1-Interview mentioning a medical examination. Thank you!

Old May 2nd 2002, 11:10 pm
Fiedl

After passing the interview successfully, I wanted only to add that they didn't even
asked for the medical exam. BTW, a big THANK YOU for all people here putting so much
effort and time into this forum and several web pages. Especially when one is
beginning to look at the immgration procedure, it appears all very confusing. You
were and are a big HELP.