Reload this Page >

Married to an australian citizen need info

Wikiposts

Married to an australian citizen need info

Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

Lazar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Married to an australian citizen need info

Thanks augigi for the link , and elvira for your help. so when i file the initial I-130 form i just file one for her or do i have to file one for her and all of the children? or do they come under her visa?.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

LadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud ofLadyKat1974 has much to be proud of

Just speaking from experience it don't matter what country your from you can run into lengthy delays.....Australia is considered a non high profile country but that doesnt mean they we dont experience the lengthy delays. I personally am from Australia an have been stuck in security checks coming up on 2yrs. Best of luck with your process
Old Dec 20th 2007, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by LadyKat1974
Just speaking from experience it don't matter what country your from you can run into lengthy delays.....Australia is considered a non high profile country but that doesnt mean they we dont experience the lengthy delays. I personally am from Australia an have been stuck in security checks coming up on 2yrs. Best of luck with your process
WOW that is sad i wish you luck, that is very daunting news. thank you for your well wishes. This forum has been very helpful, and i would like to thank everyone who has given me direction in my quest for information and help. aloha Лазар.
Old Dec 20th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

augigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond reputeaugigi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lazar
Thanks augigi for the link , and elvira for your help. so when i file the initial I-130 form i just file one for her or do i have to file one for her and all of the children? or do they come under her visa?.
Mate, you really need to read what people take the time to write for you.
Originally Posted by Noorah101
Also remember that each intending immigrant needs a separate I-130. Meaning, one for your wife, and one for each the kids separately.
Rene
Old Dec 21st 2007, 12:24 am
Just Joined

thanks again, sometimes i just dont read things aloha
Old Dec 21st 2007, 1:17 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lazar
Ian she has no criminal record but thanks for asking...
Well then, good!

... jebem ti usta skrbava peder.
Y'know, my wife spent 3 years working in Zagreb. If you're going to yell, do it in English... much more effective, and much more enjoyable for the other readers of this forum.

Ian
Old Dec 21st 2007, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Well then she can translate for you , Since you are not offering anything helpful. You could do me a favor by not commenting at all . since nothing you have posted is in any way constructive. Hvala thank you.

A warm aloha again to all who have posted info and links . i found it very helpful,(when i read them)