Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Marriage based AOS cover letter, any comments?

Wikiposts

Marriage based AOS cover letter, any comments?

Old Jul 31st 2002, 7:20 am
David

Default Marriage based AOS cover letter, any comments?

Getting ready to file next week and wanted any opinions on my cover letter and forms
filed. Some private info omitted.

U.S. Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service Address

Petitioner: David Beneficiary: Jennifer

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please accept this application for permanent residence by marriage to a U.S. citizen.
Enclosed is the following:

q Form I-130 - Petition for Alien Relative q Form I-485 - Application to Register
Permanent Residence or Adjust Status q Form I-765 - Application for Employment
Authorization q Form G-325A - Biographic Information for Petitioner q Form G-325A -
Biographic Information for Beneficiary q Form I-864 - Affidavit of Support q Form IRS
9003 q Copy of Birth Certificate for Petitioner q Copy of Birth Certificate for
Beneficiary q Copy of Passport for Beneficiary q Copy of Marriage Certificate for
Petitioner and Beneficiary q Copy of Divorce Certificate for Beneficiary q Copies of
Petitioner's Federal Income Tax forms and non-taxable SSA-1099 benefits. q Pouch
containing ADIT photos of Petitioner/Beneficiary q Pouch also contains four (4) US
Postal money orders for the following fees:
(I-130/$130)(I-485/$255)(I-765/$120)(Fingerprints/$50)

I certify that all supporting ducument copies are true unaltered copies of original
documents, and will be produced for examination at the interview or as requested.
Please send all correspondence to the address below. Thank you in advance for your
assistance. If you need further information, please contact me at your earliest
convenience.

Sincerely,

David Address Ph#