Wikiposts

marrıage failed, how do İ withdraw visa petitions

Old Mar 31st 2004, 5:36 am
Just Joined

Rose_Rıo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default marrıage failed, how do İ withdraw visa petitions

Hi all

my first time writing to this post

Ä° have a very serious situation with my failing marriage and need to know what to do about withdrawing the visa petitions that Ä° had filed for my soon to be ex-spouse?

Ä° filed both Ä°-130 and K-3 last May and right now the K-3 has been approved, so how do Ä° go about doing this? should Ä° get a lawyer first or should Ä° go directly to the NVC?

please, if anyone here in this forum knows of anything please let me know of how to go about it? thanks.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 6:50 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marrıage failed, how do İ withdraw visa petitions

I don't know that you can "stop" the K3 if it has already been approved. Does your spouse (husband?) already have the K3 visa in his passport? and he just hasn't traveled with it yet? Or is he already in the states?

I do think that you will be able to withdraw the I-130 petition by notifying the service center that you applied at.

Originally posted by Rose_Rıo
Hi all

my first time writing to this post

Ä° have a very serious situation with my failing marriage and need to know what to do about withdrawing the visa petitions that Ä° had filed for my soon to be ex-spouse?

Ä° filed both Ä°-130 and K-3 last May and right now the K-3 has been approved, so how do Ä° go about doing this? should Ä° get a lawyer first or should Ä° go directly to the NVC?

please, if anyone here in this forum knows of anything please let me know of how to go about it? thanks.
Old Mar 31st 2004, 9:29 am
Andrew DeFaria

Default Re: marr?age failed, how do ? withdraw v

Rose_Rıo wrote:

> Hi all
    > my first time writing to this post
    > Ä° have a very serious situation with my failing marriage and need to
    > know what to do about withdrawing the visa petitions that Ä° had filed
    > for my soon to be ex-spouse?
    > Ä° filed both Ä°-130 and K-3 last May and right now the K-3 has been
    > approved, so how do Ä° go about doing this? should Ä° get a lawyer
    > first or should Ä° go directly to the NVC?
    > please, if anyone here in this forum knows of anything please let me
    > know of how to go about it? thanks.

What you need ot do is:
Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°

:-)

Old Mar 31st 2004, 10:09 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: marr?age failed, how do ? withdraw v

Originally posted by Andrew DeFaria
Rose_Rıo wrote:

> Hi all
    > my first time writing to this post
    > Ä° have a very serious situation with my failing marriage and need to
    > know what to do about withdrawing the visa petitions that Ä° had filed
    > for my soon to be ex-spouse?
    > Ä° filed both Ä°-130 and K-3 last May and right now the K-3 has been
    > approved, so how do Ä° go about doing this? should Ä° get a lawyer
    > first or should Ä° go directly to the NVC?
    > please, if anyone here in this forum knows of anything please let me
    > know of how to go about it? thanks.

What you need ot do is:
Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°Ä°� �°Ä°Ä° Ä°

:-)
This is funny.

I was going to ask the OP earlier why all of her capital I's had a little dot over them. I guess by the time they got to Andrew they were completely screwed up..........