Wikiposts

Madrid So far...

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:06 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madrid So far...

Hi all.

I got into Madrid last night. Had my medical this morning. I was a bit disappointed that after all that fuss they didn´t want to see my vaccination record and said that it wasn´t needed for the Fiance Visa.

Good news is that my chest x-ray was great. I was a bit worried as I´m a smoker and the doc said there was no sign that I´d ever smoked. It made me decide to quit whilst I´m ahead.

Interivew tomorrow morning at 10.30am and flight home to the Costa in the evening.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:12 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Madrid So far...

Hiya Sibs,

Just thought I'd wish you the best of luck with your interview, (though I'm sure you don't need it and you'll just sail through it).

Best wishes

Tam
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Hi Sibs

I was wondering how you were getting on, hope you got my other email. I am sure that all will be fine for the interview tomorrow and look forward to reading your good news post.

Glad to hear that you'll be quitting smoking - good on yer girl! Does "Oi Steve" know that bit yet?!

Take care and safe trip
Originally posted by sibsie
Good news is that my chest x-ray was great. I was a bit worried as I´m a smoker and the doc said there was no sign that I´d ever smoked. It made me decide to quit whilst I´m ahead.

Interivew tomorrow morning at 10.30am and flight home to the Costa in the evening.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

cutenurse300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

I got into Madrid last night. Had my medical this morning. I was a bit disappointed that after all that fuss they didn´t want to see my vaccination record and said that it wasn´t needed for the Fiance Visa.

Hi Sibsie,

All the best for your interview tomorrow!!!When are you gona fly in to Boston?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:44 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sibs!!

Are you at a cyber cafe? It's good to hear from ya! I've missed your posts here lately.

Congrats on the easy medical and quitting smoking.

Leslie

Hi all.

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 3:46 am
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

yes good luck tomorrow.. after thats behind you, then quit smoking.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Me - Illinois, USA / Husband - Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Michi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all.

Hey Sibs,

Good luck with your inteview tomorrow!! I'll be thinking of you I hope you have good luck trying to find that out for me!! I'll be looking forward to reading your full interview report!!

Lily,
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 5:39 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all.

Sibsie!!! Oh my You are not missing!!, Pm me once in a while girlie, I have missed you!!
So they did not ask for your vaccination record??, that is odd!
I am glad the X-ray was great girlie, but I bet mine is better
Good news!! WOOO you are one step closer!! Yay!
By the way if you want you could pick up your visa from the embassy, It should be ready by the next day, I got mine 2 days later!!, so one less day If you pick it up, ask the consul, he is very nice!!'
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Feb 23rd 2004 at 5:41 am.
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:38 am
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Girl!!
Just to say I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping that everything goes through smoothly. Nice one about the decision to quit smoking. Jeff cut me a deal when I used to smoke, he said he would come travelling around the USA with me if I quit.
I did and we spent October 2002 driving round the southern states in a knackered old van for 2 weeks and had a great time!
I still haven't gone back to smoking because it upsets him too much. (And he would bollock me!) Anyway good luck with things - be sure to let us all know how you get on. I've got mine in London on the 8th March so I will be curious to know how yours goes.
Take Care and best of luck!
Lots of love,
Sarah
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 9:45 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Yay for the medical! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for your interview tomorrow. When a you planning on moving once you get the visa?
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 1:37 pm
Boise, ID

katie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant futurekatie4998 has a brilliant future

Wooohoooo...good luck, Sibs!! pretty freakin' scary to think a smoker can have a clear xray! sheesh! Anyway, good luck tomorrow (today at this point, i think!?)...let us know all the wonderful details!!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Alicia&Driss is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you the very best at your interview, Although im sure youll do just great!!
Congrats on putting down the cigs!!!! Youll have to pass me your secrets when you are completely smoke free Im sure my hubby would be happy if I could do the same!!!!