Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Lost passport - interview in 3 weeks

Lost passport - interview in 3 weeks

Old May 27th 2015, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

dotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura about
Default Lost passport - interview in 3 weeks

My hubby seems to have lost his passport (in the U.S...) and he's got his interview in about 3 weeks. From what I can see he should be able to get a replacement passport in time. Other than taking proof of the fact that it was lost and his emergency travel document with him to the interview (and the new passport of course), would he need to do anything/notify anyone/update forms before the interview?

Thanks folks!
Old May 27th 2015, 12:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost passport - interview in 3 weeks

Originally Posted by dotsas
Other than taking proof of the fact that it was lost and his emergency travel document with him to the interview (and the new passport of course), would he need to do anything/notify anyone/update forms before the interview?
No. The officer can update his passport info at the interview.

Ian
Old May 27th 2015, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

dotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura aboutdotsas has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lost passport - interview in 3 weeks

Fabulous! I was hoping it would be that simple. I may however glue hubby's passport to his forehead...

Thank you!