US.I am soooo sad.I had finally found my true love and now well......I
just dont know what to do.I have lost everything and now Im losing him
too.The reason they wouldnt let me cross was for a DUI I got years
ago.And they said afew other things on my record from years before
that.I have never been Imprisoned.I just want to make this all go
away.I cant think of anything else and I dont know what to do.Does
anyone know what I can do to get to my man?I love him so much and my
heart hurts baddd.I am still homeless but have a couple Im staying with
for now in Tennessee.Should I go to Detroit and visit the consulate?
PLEASE HELP ME IM DYING INSIDE>>>>><<<<<

Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

curiousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud ofcuriousmelon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lost in America

what type of visa did you have while living in GA?
Originally Posted by Shari Robsgirl
my fiance and i were seperated at the canadian border in Sarnia-Port
Huron in november.We were engaged the day before.we were living
together over a year before that in Georgia.They put me out as a
homeless person in a taxi and wouldnt let him come back across to the
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curiousmelon
what type of visa did you have while living in GA?
From the sob story she wrote, it sounds as though her fiance is the non-USC alien... not her. It sounds as though she got kicked out of Canada and/or they wouldn't let him into the US. Anyway, if this were a true story, she'd be furious at this turn of events... not pathetic and childish. Also, if the guy was living in the US for a year... I'm sure he was there with no status. She's apparently homeless, but she managed to make it all the way through Michigan, Indiana, and Kentucky... all the way to Tennessee - and she did all that before she "found herself" long enough to post here!

Ian
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:02 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shari Robsgirl
my fiance and i were seperated at the canadian border in Sarnia-Port
Huron in november.We were engaged the day before.we were living
together over a year before that in Georgia.They put me out as a
homeless person in a taxi and wouldnt let him come back across to the
It's not too clear from your post, exactly what your situation was during that year you lived together in GA. Are you a US Citizen? Is your fiance a Canadian citizen? Why are you homeless? Isn't your home in GA? What was his status in the USA during that year you were living together?

If you are a USC and can meet the qualifications, you can try bringing him here on a fiance visa so that you can get married. A lot also depends on what HIS status was in the USA all this time.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:47 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

As the others have said there is a lot missing from your post that would make this sob story plausible. It would appear from trying to interpret your posting that your bf was living in the US for a year without a visa and got caught and therefore is being denied entry back into the US. You have numerous criminal charges under your name and it means nothing that you were imprisoned for them. All that matters is that you were cited and possbly found guilty, paid a fine and/or did community service. The Canadian government does have some requirements for visitors to meet and one of those might well be that you have no criminal record to your name.

If you are attempting to go to Canada to live, then you are SOL since they no longer have a fiancee visa and you have to be married to your Canuck in order for him to petition for your visa as a spouse. The US does have a fiancee visa if you want him to come to the US and you can file that for him but you need to supply an affidavit of support to qualify and if you can't fulfill the financial requirements you will need a co-sponsor.

So the advice is get your act together, get off the pity pot, find a job, an apartment and petition for your fiancee's fiancee visa.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 6:49 pm
Hull lass

workboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond reputeworkboresme has a reputation beyond repute

Take the second star on the right and carry on 'til morning. Should get you there.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by workboresme
Take the second star on the right and carry on 'til morning. Should get you there.
Must be Christmas, a lot of strange ones are out there.
Reg.