would really, really appreciate it. And if not please respond to this
posting saying that you won't be able to do so. Thank you so much! I
look forward to hearing from you!

lisa

p.s. -- Any other area experts who would be willing to respond please
feel free! Thank you!

Old Feb 4th 2003, 8:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOOKING FOR RETE!

Lisa

I have been absence of late. Your post was brought to my attention by a friend and that is the only reason I am responding.

I do not do private emails regarding immigration as it is too easy to make a mistake and I feel it is better to have your questions posted and answered on an open forum where if something is incorrect, someone else can correct it immediately. I know this leads to confusion with so many different answers being thrown at you left, right and center, but believe me it is the best possible way to ask and receive answers to questions you may have.

While I appreciate your confidence in me, I am NOT an attorney, immigration or otherwise, just as 99.99% of the rest of the forum are not attorneys. My suggestion is to post your question generally without mentioning any names in your header. If you post a specific question to one of the two attorneys who have made this board home, note that they are immigration attorneys, but they are not your attorney.

Wishing you well in your immigration travels.

Sincerely,

Rete

QUOTE]Originally posted by Lisa P.
Dear Rete,

I have been looking over messages posted on the NG and, since it seems
that you most definitely are somewhat of an expert on these matters, I
have a specific question I would like to ask you. Would you please
respond via my regular email at [email protected]? If so I

lisa

feel free! Thank you! [/QUOTE]
Old Feb 5th 2003, 12:57 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Rete
Lisa

I have been absence of late. Your post was brought to my attention by a friend and that is the only reason I am responding.

I do not do private emails regarding immigration as it is too easy to make a mistake and I feel it is better to have your questions posted and answered on an open forum where if something is incorrect, someone else can correct it immediately. I know this leads to confusion with so many different answers being thrown at you left, right and center, but believe me it is the best possible way to ask and receive answers to questions you may have.

While I appreciate your confidence in me, I am NOT an attorney, immigration or otherwise, just as 99.99% of the rest of the forum are not attorneys. My suggestion is to post your question generally without mentioning any names in your header. If you post a specific question to one of the two attorneys who have made this board home, note that they are immigration attorneys, but they are not your attorney.

Wishing you well in your immigration travels.

Sincerely,

Rete

QUOTE]Originally posted by Lisa P.
Dear Rete,

I have been looking over messages posted on the NG and, since it seems
that you most definitely are somewhat of an expert on these matters, I
have a specific question I would like to ask you. Would you please
respond via my regular email at [email protected]? If so I

lisa

feel free! Thank you!
[/QUOTE]

Hi:

As one of the attorney's who hangs out on the NG, I would like to mention that it is also MY policy not to respond to individual e-mails. BTW, I've been active on immigration attorney groups and lists for years -- and I have had that policy for fellow attorneys also -- no private inquiries. In large part, I do this for the "lurkers" out there also.
Old Feb 5th 2003, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lisa P,

Just to say hello and to let you know that I never got any e mails from you despite the fact that you wanted to know (before Christmas) about my experience in Spain. If you have questions I am still in the forum and I already got my K-1 in Madrid back in the Fall.

best,
groovy