Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Looking for New Friends in NJ/NY

Looking for New Friends in NJ/NY

Old Mar 10th 2008, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

BritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Looking for New Friends in NJ/NY

Hey guys, Louise here, Kelly & "soon to move", come over and join our group if you havent already done so, would be lovely to meet you in NYC. We have lots of events posted and Stephen is one of our many great members.... check out our sites at: http://brit.meetup.com/4/ and http://housemusic.meetup.com/52/. We have a pub quiz on March 19th and the next Hacienda house music night is Fri April 4th.

Look forward to meeting you soon
Louise
Old Mar 10th 2008, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

kellsbells is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritOrganizergirl
Hey guys, Louise here, Kelly & "soon to move", come over and join our group if you havent already done so, would be lovely to meet you in NYC. We have lots of events posted and Stephen is one of our many great members.... check out our sites at: http://brit.meetup.com/4/ and http://housemusic.meetup.com/52/. We have a pub quiz on March 19th and the next Hacienda house music night is Fri April 4th.

Look forward to meeting you soon
Louise
HI Louise, I've already joined your NY and Hoboken groups. I'm coming to the meet-up in Hoboken on Wednesday, so I'll see ya then! Thank you!
Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:00 am
Just Joined

BritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant futureBritOrganizergirl has a brilliant future

Ahh great, did wonder if you were the Kelly I was thinking you were! Not easy without photos!

Looking forward to seeing you Wednesday - we have a nice crowd coming and one of our members - Amber is baking a birthday cake too!

Louise
Old Mar 25th 2008, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

chadfoulds is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I've been here almost 10 months too and am desperately homesick! I'd love to meet anyone out there in the NY/NJ area. Am in Manhattan til end April then moving to South Jersey. Am a nurse, struggling to get qualified here, so I'm very bored and frustrated!!
Old Apr 20th 2008, 10:54 am

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellsbells
Hi, I've been here about 10 months now, and am really enjoying my experience. However, I'd love to meet some new people and make new friends. I live in North New Jersey and am only 20 minutes away from NYC. Anyone out there interested in making a new friend? Don't get me wrong, I do have friends here, but am always up for making new ones too.
Get in touch if you're interested.
Kelbel
Hi, I am a New Yorker in the process of filing a K1. My fiancee is from Scotland and he will me moving to NY this year after we are approved. (Fingers crossed!) Feel free to get in touch with any quetions or if you just need a friend in NY!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

maria_matthews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chadfoulds
Hi, I've been here almost 10 months too and am desperately homesick! I'd love to meet anyone out there in the NY/NJ area. Am in Manhattan til end April then moving to South Jersey. Am a nurse, struggling to get qualified here, so I'm very bored and frustrated!!
Hi I have been here ten days and am living in Princeton NJ. I am just trying to get my girls into school at the moment. I would love to meet up with any ex-pats that are nearby.