Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

looking for hotel or motel in Montreal

Wikiposts

looking for hotel or motel in Montreal

Old Oct 14th 2001, 3:57 am
Winnie Pang

What hotels or motels did people stay in when they had their interview in
Montreal? So far, I know of the Travelodge Hotel. I am looking for places within
walking distance of the Consulate. Please provide the telephone number too, if you
have it. Thanks.

Old Oct 14th 2001, 4:36 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Here is where some people stayed according to the I-130 and K-1 experience pages

"I stayed at the B & B Square St-Louis...beautiful home (biggest Christmas tree I've ever seen inside a house in my life!) and a very picturesque neighbourhood. The room was $55 a night...extremely comfortable except that it was a little chilly. The hosts were wonderful, and invited me out with them and their friends to a pub on Friday night. The B & B is about a 20-25 minute walk from the consulate...probably less if you don't have to slog through slush! ... Perdue"

"It is called La Tour Centre-Ville. It cost me $69 for the one night, plus taxes. I am not sure how much parking was as I did not drive. This may have been an off season rate and the price could have gone up by now, though it is worth looking in to. The room seemed pretty good, about the same as everyones description of the Travel Lodge. You
can call the hotel at 1-800-361-2790, or 1-514-866-8861...

400 Rene Levesque Blvd West
Montreal, Quebec
Phone: 514-866-8861
Toll Free: 1-800-361-2790
Fax: 514-866-7257

islandgirl"

Old Oct 14th 2001, 12:26 pm
Carla A .

>
    >
    >
    >

Econolodge Centre Ville, $89 a night, 15 minute walk from the Consulate:

2060 rue St-Dominique
(514) 843-2483

- CA

Old Oct 15th 2001, 12:32 am
Dj

I stayed at the Travelodge. It was ok, and it is fairly close to the consulate (5 -
10 minute walk). The only thing wrong with it is that the rooms were very small, at
least mine was.

>
    >
    >
    >