Wikiposts

LONDON - RETE

Old May 15th 2002, 1:20 pm
Rogerpenycate

Default LONDON - RETE

At last, an email from London Embassy acknowledging the fact that I exist. They have
"married up" our original I-130 and the following one for my daughter. And have told
me that I will hear more in 1-2 weeks.

I nearly had an Orgasm (but not quite !!)

Old May 15th 2002, 10:20 pm
S.M.

Default Re: LONDON - RETE

Roger Does this mean that your I-130 petition is approved? Have you sent in any other
forms to them yet....like OF230/169?
S.M.

Old May 16th 2002, 4:20 am
Rogerpenycate

They didn't say that it was approved, I'm just glad that I'm "in the frame" They have
sent me another email today telling me to send in the DS-230 (which I did last week)
and the OF169 which I can't send in yet as I'm still waiting for Police reports from
Spain and Aussie. I'm also waiting for the I-864 from my wife in USA (should be here
in the next couple of days)

Are you in the same boat as me ?

Regards Roger

"S.M." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Roger Does this mean that your I-130 petition is approved? Have you sent in any
    > other forms to them yet....like OF230/169?
    > S.M.

Old May 16th 2002, 5:12 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Greats news ;-) The wait is nearly at an end.

As for the I-130 and approval, don't think you can say it is approved as yet ... you still need that US Consulate interview.

Yahoo

Rete
Old May 16th 2002, 9:20 pm
S.M.

Roger Not in the same boat yet, but will be very soon hopefully! Waiting on my wife's
passport to come back from the Immigtration & Nationality Direcorate in Croydon, to
prove she is a UK resident before we can file! Thanks for all the info so far....and
keep us posted
S.M.