Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

London Medical and Interview

Wikiposts

London Medical and Interview

Old Jun 21st 2018, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

Patzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nice
Default London Medical and Interview

Sorry another question!!

How do I book the medical and interview in London after submitting the DS-260?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Medical and Interview

Assuming you received instructions from the NVC in telling you to submit the DS-260? Fairly certain the instructions on how to do it should be in there?
Old Jun 21st 2018, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

Patzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nicePatzy is just really nice

Thanks I worked it out!! Really long wait for medicals at the moment, the earliest I could get is 26th July.
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 8:30 am
Hne
Just Joined

Hne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patzy
Thanks I worked it out!! Really long wait for medicals at the moment, the earliest I could get is 26th July.
Just thought I'd share that you should be able to get an earlier appointment if you'd like one. When I originally booked a medical for my husband, it was a 4 week wait. I called the following day just before lunch and asked if there were any openings from cancellations and I was able to get an appointment only 3 weeks away. I did the same thing the next working day as well, this time as soon as they opened, and I was able to get an appointment for the following week.
Old Jun 22nd 2018, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hne
Just thought I'd share that you should be able to get an earlier appointment if you'd like one. When I originally booked a medical for my husband, it was a 4 week wait. I called the following day just before lunch and asked if there were any openings from cancellations and I was able to get an appointment only 3 weeks away. I did the same thing the next working day as well, this time as soon as they opened, and I was able to get an appointment for the following week.
Thank you. I think I will give a call on Monday to see if I can get an earlier date. It is a very long wait and can’t even book an interview as dates for August aren’t even up yet.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Hne
I called yesterday and no cancellations. Called again today and they just had a cancellation for next week, the 4th and I’ve booked an interview for the 10th!! If all goes OK will be 19 weeks from start to finish.
Old Jul 10th 2018, 9:31 pm
Just Joined

go2usa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patzy

I called yesterday and no cancellations. Called again today and they just had a cancellation for next week, the 4th and I’ve booked an interview for the 10th!! If all goes OK will be 19 weeks from start to finish.
Did you have an appointment letter arrive in the post before booking your interview? I've been waiting months for my appointment letter to arrive to notify me of my interview date. And since the medical expires I'm waiting until I've got my interview letter before booking my medical.. I'm getting VERY anxious as I've been waiting months for the letter to arrive. thanks for any help,
Go2usa