London K1 Visa Interview wait times

Wikiposts

London K1 Visa Interview wait times

Old Nov 10th 2005, 7:43 am
Just Joined

small1976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London K1 Visa Interview wait times

Hi

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for an interview in London for the k1 fiance visa? I received packet 3 on 31st October and posted the forms back the same day. I have my medical booked for 15th November. Has anyone just been given an interview date or have an idea of how long it is taking from the date of returning forms?

Thank you in advance
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:58 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London K1 Visa Interview wait times

Originally Posted by small1976
Hi

Does anyone know how long the current wait is for an interview in London for the k1 fiance visa? I received packet 3 on 31st October and posted the forms back the same day. I have my medical booked for 15th November. Has anyone just been given an interview date or have an idea of how long it is taking from the date of returning forms?

Thank you in advance
You can look up one sampling of timelines at visajourney.com
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:19 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
You can look up one sampling of timelines at visajourney.com
I thought current procedure in London was for them to send out the interview appointment letter, and request for medical, at the same time. Guess I was wrong!

Rene
Old Nov 10th 2005, 9:57 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I thought current procedure in London was for them to send out the interview appointment letter, and request for medical, at the same time. Guess I was wrong!

Rene
So did I, but I quit trying to keep up with every Consulate's detail for every visa type London's been making some procedural changes, and it's too much. Speaking to the hordes at VJ that are consumed with *only* that topic is a better way to keep up with day-to-day changes there.

Hey, maybe the OP booked his/her medical without an interview letter?
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Silverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond reputeSilverdragon102 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
So did I, but I quit trying to keep up with every Consulate's detail for every visa type London's been making some procedural changes, and it's too much. Speaking to the hordes at VJ that are consumed with *only* that topic is a better way to keep up with day-to-day changes there.

Hey, maybe the OP booked his/her medical without an interview letter?

I know someone who emailed re paperwork and got a reply saying yes they had the paperwork and just waiting for it to be cleared so she emailed back can I book the medicals? and was told to go ahead and book. Recieved her interview date approx 3 weeks later for middle Nov. Medicals apparently are OK for 3 months. I think this has to do with the changes in who's doing the medicals and that the 3 centres are having problems with not enough appointments