London interview !!!!!! K1 fiance

London interview !!!!!! K1 fiance

Old Sep 24th 2003, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Location: Ex Teesside, England Now in Edgewater, Maryland USA
Daveyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default London interview !!!!!! K1 fiance

YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe it. I got pack 3 19th Sep and returned it same day. They received it 22nd Sep. Today, 24th Sep, I got pack 4 with interview date Oct 1st. I was stunned and shaking just staring at this pack we all dream of getting. Needless to say I phoned my Linda up in Maryland straightaway and told her the good news.
I'm all ready for it but no doubt Ill be wearing out my file checking over and over.
Hope the speed of this gives encouragement to others who are London bound. Its so much easier dealing with the London embassy after the frustrations of service centres and BCIS.
Now, where the the hell is London?
Cheers all,
Dave
Old Sep 24th 2003, 11:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London interview !!!!!! K1 fiance

Originally posted by Daveyboy
YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant believe it. I got pack 3 19th Sep and returned it same day. They received it 22nd Sep. Today, 24th Sep, I got pack 4 with interview date Oct 1st. I was stunned and shaking just staring at this pack we all dream of getting. Needless to say I phoned my Linda up in Maryland straightaway and told her the good news.
I'm all ready for it but no doubt Ill be wearing out my file checking over and over.
Hope the speed of this gives encouragement to others who are London bound. Its so much easier dealing with the London embassy after the frustrations of service centres and BCIS.
Now, where the the hell is London?
Cheers all,
Dave
I am happy for you but do you mind showing us your timeline?

THX
Old Sep 24th 2003, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by veryfunny

THX
Old Sep 24th 2003, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Default Timeline

THX

Last edited by Daveyboy; Sep 24th 2003 at 4:37 pm.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 12:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timeline

Yes as in time you applied, what office VSC,TSC etc .
Old Sep 24th 2003, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

THX
Sorry We havent organised that properly yet but heres what I know.

129 sent 29/06/03
NOA1 03/07/2003
Late Aug Linda contacted her Senator resulting in VSC suddenly processing it to BCIS within 3 days.
Early Sept. BCIS were phoned and they confirmed they had started on it.
Mid Sept sent to London
London received 17/09/03
Pack 3 received 19/09/2003 Returned same day special delivery
London received 22/09/03
Pack 4 received 24/09/03
Interview 01/09/03

Bit sketchy but Linda has more idea than I do so we'll sort it out properly.
It may have helped get a quick interview when I put an early departure time on the form or maybe it ws just luck. Im not worried.
Dave/Linda
Old Sep 24th 2003, 12:52 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, good luck with the interview, it will be here before you know it and then the panic will start

John
Old Sep 24th 2003, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry We havent organised that properly yet but heres what I know.

129 sent 29/06/03
NOA1 03/07/2003
Late Aug Linda contacted her Senator resulting in VSC suddenly processing it to BCIS within 3 days.
Early Sept. BCIS were phoned and they confirmed they had started on it.
Mid Sept sent to London
London received 17/09/03
Pack 3 received 19/09/2003 Returned same day special delivery
London received 22/09/03
Pack 4 received 24/09/03
Interview 01/10/03

Bit sketchy but Linda has more idea than I do so we'll sort it out properly.
It may have helped get a quick interview when I put an early departure time on the form or maybe it ws just luck. Im not worried.
Dave/Linda
Thanks for this, my timeline is similar to yours in terms of the london Embassy.
Old Sep 24th 2003, 1:55 pm
Just around the next bend

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations - I think that is the same day as Pinkaboo, who posts on here and the EZboard - look out for a lady with pink streaks in her hair! And elsewhere I am posting my experiences of my interview at the embassy today!

Debbie
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:00 pm

dbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond reputedbark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Gasherjohn
Awaiting separate post..... does that mean you have a visa in your passport?

John
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Debbie
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:01 pm
Wales is next to England

Gasherjohn is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dbark
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Debbie
I deleted my post because you changed your timeline after I posted it and I saw the good news.

Great

John
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Great news, nice to see another Brit heading for MD, good luck on the 1st.

Rob
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

pinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant futurepinKaboo has a brilliant future
Default Embassy K1 Interview Oct 1st

yep! I'll be there too, as will my bloke.

Actually half way through re-pinking the front of my hair as I type so I'm all smart and match my photos!

Kay
Old Sep 24th 2003, 2:18 pm

Default Re: Embassy K1 Interview Oct 1st

Originally posted by pinKaboo
yep! I'll be there too, as will my bloke.

Actually half way through re-pinking the front of my hair as I type so I'm all smart and match my photos!

Kay
I'll be thinking of you, as I fly over to spend forever with Kurt!!!

Debbie
Old Sep 24th 2003, 4:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by dbark
Congratulations - I think that is the same day as Pinkaboo, who posts on here and the EZboard - look out for a lady with pink streaks in her hair! And elsewhere I am posting my experiences of my interview at the embassy today!

Debbie
Brilliant news, congratulatins. When youre flying over London next week look out for me stood outside Dr Phelans. Good luck!
Dave

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.