Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

London Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

London Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 26th 2002, 8:29 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default London Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Chocolate cake all around, I got my visa interview date today for the 14th November. Ellen has turned in to a giddy kipper and neighbours have complained already about the shrieking and the streaking.

Date-------------------- Event------------------- ---------------Day

September 2nd-------I-130 Filed------------------------------0
September 2nd-------Applied for UK Police Certificate------0
September 3rd-------DS-230 Filed----------------------------1
September 10th------$130 deducted from Credit Card-----8
September 23rd------Received Provisional Case Number--21
October 1st-----------Received UK Police Certificate--------29
October 1st-----------OF-169 Filed----------------------------29
October 9th-----------I-130 Approved------------------------37
October 12th----------NOA received--------------------------40
October 26th----------Packet 4 arrived-----------------------54
November 14th-------Interview date-------------------------72

Good Luck everyone else, and thanks for being so supportive (and Scarlett for being so beautiful obviously)

Patrick
Old Oct 26th 2002, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations, london seems to be steaming right along now, (i hope).
good luck with the rest of the process, we want all the details, but you knew that already.....
Old Oct 26th 2002, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

mickyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: London Interview date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Patrick
Hi All,

Chocolate cake all around, I got my visa interview date today for the 14th November. Ellen has turned in to a giddy kipper and neighbours have complained already about the shrieking and the streaking.

Good Luck everyone else, and thanks for being so supportive (and Scarlett for being so beautiful obviously)

Patrick

HI patrick

Congrats on you interview date,just remember the advice you gave me on thursday.
i am still recovering from going to the pub last night,i never knew my body could feel this way,but if people keep wanting to buy me pints what can i do.
good luck for the 14th i will keep looking to see how you and everyone else gets on.

mickyboy
Old Oct 26th 2002, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Paul E is an unknown quantity at this point

Patrick,

Congrats indeed!!! 's on me :-)

Thanks for the info regarding my last posted thread. Hopefully, our packet will be "received" into the computer this coming week and my wife will be going for an interview shortly too.

Can I ask how you were notified for the interview date?? E-mail or post or call??

Best of luck to ya on 14 November.

Paul E

p.s. - Directional farting only during the interview
Old Oct 26th 2002, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Patrick !

It feels so good for everyone getting an interview date ;-)

what a relief...

Now I feel like I have more company on my waiting because I´ll go just a few days before you !

regards,
groovy
Old Oct 26th 2002, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Patrick, what on earth is a giddy kipper ?

Congratulations, my man, Shoesville, USA awaits

Roger
Old Oct 26th 2002, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Patrick, well done i'm really pleased for you, the beer's still in the fridge here in Baltimore waiting for the East Anglia Ex Pats get together, (well I lied really i drank it last night, but i can get some more.)
Old Oct 26th 2002, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

katnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to allkatnap8 is a name known to all

Hi All,

Patrick
WOW !!!! Congratulations...it only took you about 2.5 months. good luck on the interview, i'm sure you'll do fine. Keep us posted
Old Oct 26th 2002, 6:44 pm
Scarlett

Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

LOL patrick. Still recovering from the idea of you and the Mrs shrieking and,
much more interestingly, streaking!!!

I have included capital letters in this missive in honour of the auspicuous
occasion.

i am SO DAMN PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!

hooooorrrrraaaaaaY!

Congratulations, Felicitations, Expostulations......
-=-
scarlett

Old Oct 26th 2002, 9:09 pm
Pete

Many Congrats Patrick..
Keep us informed of progress of course..

Cheers.... Pete

"Scarlett" wrote in message
news:20021026144416.22815.00-
[email protected]
    > Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
    > LOL patrick. Still recovering from the idea of you and the Mrs shrieking
and,
    > much more interestingly, streaking!!!
    > I have included capital letters in this missive in honour of the
auspicuous
    > occasion.
    > i am SO DAMN PLEASED FOR YOU!!!!
    > hooooorrrrraaaaaaY!
    > Congratulations, Felicitations, Expostulations......
    > -=-
    > scarlett

Old Oct 26th 2002, 9:44 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Paul E
Patrick,

Congrats indeed!!! 's on me :-)

Thanks for the info regarding my last posted thread. Hopefully, our packet will be "received" into the computer this coming week and my wife will be going for an interview shortly too.

Can I ask how you were notified for the interview date?? E-mail or post or call??

Best of luck to ya on 14 November.

Paul E

p.s. - Directional farting only during the interview
Hi Paul,

I rang the embassy hotline on Wednesday night (about 6.45) and they said nothing was on the computer, I emailed the embassy about 2 weeks ago and did not get a reply. The interview date was received by mail this morning but the letter was dated 23rd October (wednesday).

Hi Dee,

Hopefully this gives you hope that your interview will be soon aswell, I keep thinking about you and wishing your interview date would come soon.

Hi Roger,

You'll never guess, we went to London today to see a play for our Wedding Anniversary and guess what she managed to buy while we where in London - yes a pair of bloody shoes. A giddy kipper is lancashire expression for someone who acts really giddy (like a child on Christmas eve)

Hi Everyone,

The interview letter only mentions my name - does it have to mention Ellens (as she is coming with and I put that she would be on the OF-169).

Anyone got any advise for me, after all the excitement subsided and reallity finally checked back in I realised I am supposed to be in Edinburgh the week of my interview on a Software Testing Conference (YES it is as geeky as sounds) do I come clean with my Boss (which I really don't want to do as I don't want to give my boss the prewarning I am leaving (Idon't have enough work to do as it is without him assigning my workload to someone else because I am leaving in February/March) or do I make up some story.

T
Old Oct 26th 2002, 9:49 pm
Pagan Sex God

Hi Paul,

I rang the embassy hotline on Wednesday night (about 6.45) and they said nothing was on the computer, I emailed the embassy about 2 weeks ago and did not get a reply. The interview date was received by mail this morning but the letter was dated 23rd October (wednesday).

Hi Dee,

Hopefully this gives you hope that your interview will be soon aswell, I keep thinking about you and wishing your interview date would come soon.

Hi Roger,

You'll never guess, we went to London today to see a play for our Wedding Anniversary and guess what she managed to buy while we where in London - yes a pair of bloody shoes. A giddy kipper is lancashire expression for someone who acts really giddy (like a child on Christmas eve)

Hi Everyone else,

Thanks for your support, I have said it before - this NG feels like a family (only without the alcohilic Mother and strangley demented brother!)

Hi Everyone,

The interview letter only mentions my name - does it have to mention Ellens (as she is coming with and I put that she would be on the OF-169).

Anyone got any advise for me, after all the excitement subsided and reallity finally checked back in I realised I am supposed to be in Edinburgh the week of my interview on a Software Testing Conference (YES it is as geeky as sounds) do I come clean with my Boss (which I really don't want to do as I don't want to give my boss the prewarning I am leaving (Idon't have enough work to do as it is without him assigning my workload to someone else because I am leaving in February/March) or do I make up some story.

The one thing that is for sure is that I am not moving my interview date.

Patrick
Old Oct 26th 2002, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Myrddin is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

Only 37 days from filing to approval for a spouse visa? Which service center was that at? (My guess would be Vermont).
Old Oct 27th 2002, 1:26 am
Leslie

Woooooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! When are you heading for America?

Cheers!

Leslie

Old Oct 27th 2002, 5:40 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Patrick
Hi Patrick - that's great news! Hopefully they'll keep the finger out and sort out the rest of us who want to be in the States before Xmas....

Cheers, Sam.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.