Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

London - and I got the visa today!!

Wikiposts

London - and I got the visa today!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Lara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to beholdLara45 is a splendid one to behold
Default London - and I got the visa today!!

Ive just returned from London to Wales - and just wanted to tell everyone that I finally have the visa in my hands - its been a long day - but I will post what happened etc later on this evening. (I I have to eat something Im absolutely starving!)
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:53 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London - and I got the visa today!!

Congratulations!!!

Juliet
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Lara45
Ive just returned from London to Wales - and just wanted to tell everyone that I finally have the visa in my hands - its been a long day - but I will post what happened etc later on this evening. (I I have to eat something Im absolutely starving!)
Congratulations.....
Old Dec 18th 2003, 6:55 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!!!! CONGRATULATIONS AND WHOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO AND HOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Lost2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Was it a K1 or K3?
I am very happy for you!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:07 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Old Dec 18th 2003, 7:13 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Lara!!!

I just knew that you'd get it!!

I bet you haven't stopped grinning yet!!

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:06 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

That's wonderful news!! Congratulations ... and enjoy your dinner!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Congratulations!!!!! I hope they keep the visa's rolling out along with those approvals! This is awesome.

MarDae
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

BIG Congratulations, to you!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

WOW, more good news!

That's fantastic news Lara, I bet it went really well - CONGRATULATIONS!! I look forward to hearing all the details!

PS: Did you see Charlie there in London today? His wife might have been with him

PPS: Isn't it great guys, lovely Lara can get all the way back to Wales from London (a fair old trip), and the first thing she does is let us know As for Charlie... nowt, zip, nothing, silence...
Old Dec 18th 2003, 10:03 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
PPS: Isn't it great guys, lovely Lara can get all the way back to Wales from London (a fair old trip), and the first thing she does is let us know As for Charlie... nowt, zip, nothing, silence...
Well some people were actually raised to have some manners. Ahem! Charlie! Front and center.

Congratulations again Lara!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2003, 1:31 pm
Isabelle's Mommy

AndysGirl will become famous soon enough

As my husband said, "That's a nice Christmas present!"

Congratulations!
Robin
Old Dec 18th 2003, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

Alecca is an unknown quantity at this point

That's such wonderful news

Congrats!