Default London embassy processing times

I heard these have been slowed down since Sept 11. Has anyone recently received
their interview date and if so how long did they have to wait for it after
sending in all their forms.

thanks,
Scarlett

Old Sep 27th 2002, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

Sioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really niceSioneva is just really nice
Default Re: London embassy processing times

Depends on whether you mean Sept. 11 of this year, or last year. If you mean this year, I don't know, because our interview was in the first week of September. If it's last Sept. 11, which I presume you mean, I don't think there's been much of a slowdown, perse, as my fiance sent in his Packet 3 paperwork around mid-July and received an interview date for the first week in September, ie, six weeks. Our second NOA was July 11, so the turnaround time was fairly quick (we were lucky enough to be going through TSC, so first NOA was June 11). Total, that's a little less than three months, and I have no complaints about that!!!!

Anyhow, that's the most recent info I have--don't know what other folks who got their 2nd NOAs after us have experienced.
Old Sep 27th 2002, 9:49 am
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of

Hi Scarlett,

I read most of the posting relevant to London and I have not seen one in the last 6 months that shows any deviation from the general timelines of 3.5-4 months (for the spousal visas)

Good luck
Old Sep 27th 2002, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

jsv888 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Scarlett:
I heard these have been slowed down since Sept 11. Has anyone recently received
their interview date and if so how long did they have to wait for it after
sending in all their forms.

thanks,
Scarlett
We're looking at 6 months for the K3. We sent Packet 3 in last week and I can let you know as soon as we get an interview date.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 6:33 am
Scarlett

>I can let you know as soon as we get an interview date.

thanks