Wikiposts

London Embassy Hotels

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all
Default London Embassy Hotels

Hi everyone
I have my interview for my K1 Visa on the 21st April i am sooooooo happy, does anyone know of any cheap hotels near the consulate as it will have to be an overnight stay in London.
Thanks any advice on this would be great, by the way this is such a fantastic forum, i am new on here but this site has helped me so much.
Thanks again Abbie
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:31 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Embassy Hotels

Hotel posts for you and for the future.
Hotelorama <---see, free search word

Post #12 and on
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595571

A whole thread from last October: Hotel Recommendation

Well, it's a start anyway.

You can find hotel referrals and interview stories by doing some searches here, usually with the phrase "interview experience" or "Grosvenor Square". Google search sometimes works better than the BE search.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

muni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to allmuni is a name known to all

Thanks Meauxna for the speedy reply
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

ChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud ofChelleyP has much to be proud of

Try the 'Royal National' or the 'Tavistock'. Both are in Russel Square- not too far away. These are two very cheap hotels for central London.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 4:07 pm

penguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond reputepenguinbar has a reputation beyond repute

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Nottinghill . It's a quick tube ride from the embassy. Look on Otel.com. they have good rates.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone for the advice, i will check them out
Abbie
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

epymsam is an unknown quantity at this point

The Hesperia near Victoria Station is quite cheap and not a complete sh1thole.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 2:28 am
Forum Regular

Craig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really niceCraig73 is just really nice

The Tavistock in Russel Square is nice, my fiancee and myself stayed there for about 5 days last summer.
Old Mar 21st 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

crazyangel is an unknown quantity at this point

I have stayed at this one ,although the pictures make it look much nicer than it actually was, it was a short walk away from the embassy. http://www.rosecourt.co.uk/index.htm