LND Number

Old Jun 14th 2017, 6:43 am
Just Joined

ccfcskyblue27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default LND Number

Morning All,

New to the forum but have been utilising it to assist in our IR-1 visa application - tons of useful information and experiences from everyone. Does anyone know usually how long it takes once the I-130 is approved to the time the DoS (LND) number is assigned? Ours was approved by the USCIS field office in London on 22nd May but we haven't received the LND number yet. I noticed that others on the forum who have had their I-130 approved after us have received their numbers already. Is there a way to contact the immigration visa unit to ask? Or is this something that they don't/won't supply?
Old Jun 14th 2017, 9:01 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LND Number

They have to supply it, because you need that number in order to book your medical exam.

There is a "contact us" page on the US Embassy London website... I'd try that.

Rene