Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Wikiposts

Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all
Default Re: Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Put that in your marijaaawannaaa pipe and smoke it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always wanted to say that
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556
He ???
Fatbrit won't like libertarians.

Libertarians probably won't like Fatbrit (being a commie and all ).

Non-lefties are evil ya know
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

bertarians probably won't like Fatbrit (being a commie and all
COMMIES THE Libertarian !
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Commie haha so as a commie why did he move to one of the most capitalist nations on earth lol
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

To be a DEMOCRAT you have to believe
that the HIV virus is spread by a lack of federal funding
To be a REPUBLICAN you have to believe
that terrorism and hatred towards America are spread by a lack of US Military occupations

that anyone who disagrees with you is either a) a right wing fundamentalist who listens to too much talk radio, b) a heartless conservative who wants everyone to make $2 and hour, or c) a stupid redneck who beats his wife and owns too many guns
that anyone who disagrees with you is either a) a tree-hugging liberal hippie pot smoker who hates America, b) a God-hating liberal weenie who is too overrun with estrogen to understand simple logic such as “A is B when Republicans say it is,” or c) a terrorist

that the best way to protect the environment is to put it under control of distant bureaucrats who work for the biggest polluter in the nation (that’s the US government, for those of you who haven’t yet figured out how evil it is)
that the best way to secure liberty is to put every citizen under control of distant bureaucrats and armed thugs with badges

that the party that runs a presidential candidate who voted for the Iraq war and said he’d do it again, is home to proponents of military draft and compulsory “national service,” and is historically known for putting warmongers like Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, and Bill Clinton in office, is the best hope for peace because it is not the Republican Party
that a party that has only increased government power, spending, and deficits while in control of both houses of Congress and the White House is the best hope for economic freedom because George Bush says the words “freedom” and “ownership” a lot

that the best way to help the poor is to cut off the bottom few rungs of the economic ladder
that the best way to help the poor is to have the government give more of their money to the rich

despite vast volumes of evidence to the contrary, business regulations and welfare codes written by rich people really do benefit the poor
despite vast volumes of evidence to the contrary, perpetual warfare can be waged by a limited, non-intrusive government

that speech codes, harassment lawsuits, brainwashing, and coercion are legitimate ways to bring tolerance and understanding among people
that vigorously enforcing the multitude of unconstitutional gun control laws on the books is a legitimate method of opposing gun control

that people who don’t believe fundamental laws of economics should be put in charge of writing all economic policy that the entire country must abide by
that people who don’t believe fundamental tenets of science should be in charge of writing all science text books that the entire country must use

that banning cheap guns so poor people can’t protect themselves as easily is “progressive”
that violating the Constitution so innocent people are not protected by the law is “patriotic”

that any argument on economics can be won simply by using buzzwords like “outsourcing,” “exploitation,” “capitalists,” “fair trade,” and “corporations”
that any argument on foreign policy can be won simply by using buzzwords like “homeland,” “terror,” “freedom,” “weapons of mass destruction,” and “Al-Qaeda”

that war is waged for good intentions when done by a Democratic president
that welfare-statism is done for economic well-being when it is done by a Republican president

that the Great Depression ended because Franklin Roosevelt was a courageous leader who dared to spend a lot of other people’s money, and not because of more favorable economic conditions following the Second World War
that the USSR fell because Ronald Reagan was a courageous leader who dared to spend a lot of other people’s money, and not because communism and empire don’t work
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:42 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Fatbrit won't like libertarians.

Libertarians probably won't like Fatbrit (being a commie and all ).

Non-lefties are evil ya know
Fatbrit accepts the common wealth. Libertarians don't even know what the common wealth is.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Fatbrit accepts the common wealth. Libertarians don't even know what the common wealth is.
Common wealth ? same as Greater good .

Most the time used sweet words whispered by gov as they are bending u over a barrel and getting ready to shove there **** into your ***
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:48 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Common wealth ? same as Greater good .

Most the time used sweet words whispered by gov as they are bending u over a barrel and getting ready to shove there **** into your ***
There rests the case for the prosecution, m'lud.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

There rests the case for the prosecution, m'lud.
well then educate me ? i think the common good would be served best if the people didn't have 55% of there pay stolen

I think the common good would be served if the people didn't get there rights trampled on by the war on drugs .

i can go on lol
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Commie haha so as a commie why did he move to one of the most capitalist nations on earth lol
To reform us all, of course.

You will be soon be assimilated comrade
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:21 pm
gurt mint nit?

Xebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond reputeXebedee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
To reform us all, of course.
You will be soon be assimilated comrade
Ahhhhh

Those good old days.
Attached Thumbnails Libertarian ? am i the only one ?-cccp.jpg  
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Xebedee
Ahhhhh

Those good old days.
You can always start a revival...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:31 pm
Septicity

well then educate me ? i think the common good would be served best if the people didn't have 55% of there pay stolen

I think the common good would be served if the people didn't get there rights trampled on by the war on drugs .

i can go on lol
Why? You'll just flip to the next fad down the line. Why not get an education, instead?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Why? You'll just flip to the next fad down the line. Why not get an education, instead?
Uh oh - alert.... alert... a differing opinion...
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

If i was a Fad Follower i would be an Obama supporter

when the hell has it been cool or hip to be libertarian ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.