Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Wikiposts

Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all
Default Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

i think i am the only one on the board that is one lol

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:10 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Libertarian ? am i the only one ?

Originally Posted by Michaelmike5556

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/dwatson/...20x%20502).gif
Pretty sure we've got some crooks and pedophiles, too.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Michaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to allMichaelmike5556 is a name known to all

Pretty sure we've got some crooks and pedophiles, too.
i am a Crook and pedophile ? its strange u say both most the time its the Left winger that says i am a crook and the right winger that says i am a Pedophile ??
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:34 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

i am a Crook and pedophile ?
Had no idea! Is this connected to Libertarianism?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Had no idea! Is this connected to Libertarianism?

? why u calling me those things ?
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Because he's a commie

I like some of the ideas in principle, but don't think they would work in practice.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:47 am
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/dwatson/...20x%20502).gif
the vast majority of libertarians fail to grasp that essentially we've tried libertarianism before and it was found to be unworkable.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:47 am
In yonder hills

britex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond reputebritex01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Because he's a commie

I like some of the ideas in principle, but don't think they would work in practice.
Where the dicks have YOU been? ... ... Haven't 'seen' you for ages! ...

Nice to see you, nice...

---
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britex01
Where the dicks have YOU been? ... ... Haven't 'seen' you for ages! ...

Nice to see you, nice...

---
Hi! Sorry, life's been a bit crazy, ok though - we'll get in touch
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

the vast majority of libertarians fail to grasp that essentially we've tried libertarianism before and it was found to be unworkable

Think you may be mistaking us as Anarchists.

Anarchists are the LP what the Commies are the Left and what Fascism is to the right
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:12 am
Septicity

Because you deserve it. There's not much up there if you're a libertarian so it shouldn't hurt too much.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Because you deserve it. There's not much up there if you're a libertarian so it shouldn't hurt too much.
i dont even think u know what one is
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i dont even think u know what one is
Trust me, he won't like any.

Of course, libertarians would perhaps return the favor
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Of course, libertarians would perhaps return the favor
He ???
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Great Vid on the war on drugs ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.