Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Let's All Wish Patty Khadija Good Luck!

Wikiposts

Let's All Wish Patty Khadija Good Luck!

Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:29 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Let's All Wish Patty Khadija Good Luck!

Hi All,

Patty Khadija's husband is having his K3 interview in Cairo tomorrow (which will be tonight for Patty). Let's all wish Patty a calm day with lots of good thoughts for her husband tonight. I'm sure she's a bit on edge today :-)

Best Wishes for a successful interview!!! :-)
Rene
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Dekka's Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Let's All Wish Patty Khadija Good Luck!

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hi All,

Patty Khadija's husband is having his K3 interview in Cairo tomorrow (which will be tonight for Patty). Let's all wish Patty a calm day with lots of good thoughts for her husband tonight. I'm sure she's a bit on edge today :-)

Rene
Best of luck to you and your hubby, Khadija!!! Meditation and happy thoughts can only lead to a positive outcome
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:42 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Rene

Fingers and toes crossed! I'd do my eyes too, but my mother always said if I did that they'd stay that way,
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Rene

I'll keep my fingers crossed too. I'm sure everything will be ok..... Good luck!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Caro is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you and your husband the best of luck for the interview!!!!

Caroline
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 2:53 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Rene

Good luck and best wishes!

Waiting for another day filled with *great* news tomorrow!

Rebecca.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

masri is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Rene
All the best Khadijah, inshallah (God willing) it will be a breeze. When the CO sees how organized his wife is, he'll approve your husband within 5 mins (inshallah).

Keep us posted when you hear the good news.
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

Dorceia is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Rene
My Best Wishes to you and your husband!!!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Good luck and best wishes from me too - my fingers are crossed

PS. Rebecca, did you ever find a place to buy another arm for extra fingers to cross?!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

amylass is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck Patty to you and your husband. I pray that all goes well and that the interview goes smoothly.

Best wishes, we are thinking of you...

Amy
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:43 am
Heading home for X-mas...

Endymion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Karen D
Good luck and best wishes from me too - my fingers are crossed

PS. Rebecca, did you ever find a place to buy another arm for extra fingers to cross?!
Oh my... being the bargain hunter I am, I bought *two* extra arms to get one free... That's why I had no problem with crossing more fingers for Patty- and it will come very very handy for carrying all my suitcases, too
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

NevAnna is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing you all the best, Khadija and hubby!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:52 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck and happy wishes to the Khadijas!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Juliet
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Endymion
Oh my... being the bargain hunter I am, I bought *two* extra arms to get one free... That's why I had no problem with crossing more fingers for Patty- and it will come very very handy for carrying all my suitcases, too
Hehehe
Just make sure you hide them going through Immigration - don't want them giving you a hard time!
Old Dec 2nd 2003, 3:55 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All,

Rene
GOOD LUCK PATTY!!!
I have all the parts of my body I can have crossed without causing any body injuries lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.