leaving to jamaica...k3 ..rfe

Wikiposts

leaving to jamaica...k3 ..rfe

Old Mar 11th 2004, 5:14 am
Slicknurse

Default leaving to jamaica...k3 ..rfe

im about ready to leave colorado and go live in jamaica with my
husband.id feel not so insane.im trying to hold things together cause
of this rfe...its not coming soon enough.

Old Mar 11th 2004, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

ricardoswife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: leaving to jamaica...k3 ..rfe

Originally posted by Slicknurse
im about ready to leave colorado and go live in jamaica with my
husband.id feel not so insane.im trying to hold things together cause
of this rfe...its not coming soon enough.
Slicknurse,
I just want to encourage you! There have been times were I didn't think I was going to get through and as the days get closer and closer, some days are still better than others. My husband is also Jamaican and so I am very familiar with the "carribean ways" i would like to hear more about your story and I wandered what your RFE was for? I understand missing your husband but I would not give up just yet. It will be so much easier for your husband and for yourself if you both had the freedom to go to and fro as you please. Even just with a k-3 the two of you will have the option to go to Ja as much as you want. I cannot tell you what to do...but I would not give up on the system yet. Things do get better...it is always darkest before the dawn.Pray because God does answer prayers!!! I will be praying for you and if you have any questions or would like to email me please feel free to!