Wikiposts

LAst minute countdown

Old Jan 28th 2004, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default LAst minute countdown

Okee dokee...getting down to the wire. EVERYBODY remind me what to bring along to the consulate or just to Colombia in general. Don't think I can get the kitchen sink in through the airport security.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:57 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LAst minute countdown

Originally posted by lpdiver
Okee dokee...getting down to the wire. EVERYBODY remind me what to bring along to the consulate or just to Colombia in general. Don't think I can get the kitchen sink in through the airport security.

WHAT!!!???!?!?!?

You think you can just pop in here unannouced and expect us to help you?

lpdiver,

You are going to be just fine. I'm sure you have scraped together every drop of evidence known to man.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes, ok?

Leslie