Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

labeling each page of K1 petition..?

Wikiposts

labeling each page of K1 petition..?

Old Aug 17th 2002, 9:22 pm
Morkai Kurst

Default Re: labeling each page of K1 petition..?

> Morkai, you are talking about dividers with tabs, such as those used in binders, it
    > sounds like. I assumed tabs to mean sticky tabs that are often used to mark a place
    > in a book(for example). In which case, they could be used on the side or the
    > bottom. Sort of sounds like what Jonathan meant, as well.

Ahh gotya - when I read the requirements I assumed they meant bottom tabbed dividers
since I had never come across those sticky tabs before.

When I couldn't find any I did use those sticky tabs - I just attached them to a
blank sheet of paper to basically make a divider since I didn't want to stick them on
the actual forms.

Sorry for confusion,

I'm still intrigued as to why what I did was considered unnecessary and a waste of
energy. I enveloped the 3 items that were small enough to get lost and I tabbed the
sections as requested. The envelopes weren't sealed, merely had the flap tucked in.
When I compiled the package the ins website was the only thing I was referring too.

Morkai