Knightsbridge

Old Feb 4th 2019, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

JoJo22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Knightsbridge

I’m looking at the Knightsbridge website and noticing they only list immigration services for Australia and New Zealand. Am I on the right website?

https://www.knightsbridge-doctors.com/immigration
Old Feb 4th 2019, 12:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knightsbridge

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/medical-examination/

You may schedule an appointment by telephoning 020 7486 7822 Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You must quote your case number (begins with the first three letters of the post – London is LND) when making your call. Appointments are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.

https://uk.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/16/2015/11/iv018a_medical.pdf?_ga=2.144784564.125712724.15492 86900-1599334059.1549033866

Old Feb 4th 2019, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

Raphael88 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is the correct website: Visa Medicals
Old Feb 5th 2019, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

Thank you both!!
Old Feb 5th 2019, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Another medical question....

My husband got his summary from his gp. He asked for immunization records and for some reason they’ve got none even thought he’s been going there since a small child. So he’ll be getting the required vaccines.

But I’m wondering about the MMR. It says for adults you get 2 jabs, at least a month apart. So what if he gets the first then has his medical before the month has passed?
Old Feb 5th 2019, 3:10 pm
Just Joined

Raphael88 is an unknown quantity at this point

If your husband doesn't have everything in order at the time of the medical exam, he'll have to provide Visa Medicals with the proof that he's done what was missing. In his case, he would need to get a note from his GP stating that he's had his second jab. He would then need to send it to Visa Medicals (I believe he can email them the document, but he might want to check that with them). Only then would Visa Medicals release his medical info to the Embassy.
So basically, he should not book his Embassy appointment before his second jab (allowing at least one week after that to have his medical file sent to the Embassy), or he might be "approved pending medical", meaning that his file is put on hold until an immigration officer has time to go back and match it with his medical file.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

Thank you Raphael88!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

tom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond reputetom169 has a reputation beyond repute

Knightsbridge can also give shots - for a fee. I got one or two for convenience.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 1:10 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
Knightsbridge can also give shots - for a fee. I got one or two for convenience.
The costs of all innoculations at Knightsbridge is on page 6 of the link I have posted for JoJo. Helps in planning ahead for payment in case you can't get your vaccinations at your personal doctor.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tom169
Ditto, couldn't be bothered waiting for my GP surgery to faff about!!
Old Feb 6th 2019, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

BenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond reputeBenK91 has a reputation beyond repute

I was missing two I believe when I went for my medical. Just seemed easier to get them done there and then so they could sign off on the paperwork.

Cost wasn't that bad for the convenience of having it all wrapped up and not having to mess about with the useless GP I had at the time.
Old Feb 6th 2019, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

dj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond reputedj6372 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenK91
I was missing two I believe when I went for my medical. Just seemed easier to get them done there and then so they could sign off on the paperwork.

Cost wasn't that bad for the convenience of having it all wrapped up and not having to mess about with the useless GP I had at the time.
Yes I think mine were MMR and a flu jab as I was over 50!