Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

Knight Kudos! A Special Thank You

Knight Kudos! A Special Thank You

Old May 6th 2008, 7:28 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Knight Kudos! A Special Thank You

Please take a moment to share your BE karma points n' comments with user Knight.

Knight has been generous enough to make a big contribution to the marriage-based immigration wiki, generating articles and editing and formatting some other sloppy work (mine!). I asked him to have a look at the K-1 interview thread to cull information and he pitched in enthusiastically.

The US Immigration part of the wiki starts here: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Category:USA_Immigration
See if there is something you have to add!
There are also city/state guides that anyone can add to.. maybe where to find the Marmite?

If you have any FAQs, this thread would be an OK place to add them. But mostly, give a thanks and thumbs up to Knight!

PS: I should add that I think it's particularly important to get the wiki up to speed since we've lost the visa FAQ we had here from the beginning of this group in 1997. A lot of valuable history was lost to the group, and I think it's time we started getting it organized here again for everyone's benefit.
I'll bet there is a very famous FAQ out there and that no one knows its origins!

Last edited by meauxna; May 6th 2008 at 7:54 am.
Old May 6th 2008, 7:41 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knight Kudos! A Special Thank You

Thanks, Knight!! Your input is greatly appreciated!
Old May 6th 2008, 11:19 am
Twice half his height

Knight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Knight Kudos! A Special Thank You

Thank you ladies and thanks to everyone else who provided information that made the wiki articles possible. As more information is posted, about any aspect of marriage based visas I'll try and incorporate it into the existing wiki articles we have, or make new ones if need be. If you see things in the article which are wrong, dive in and correct them or make a post and I'll get it changed.

I'd really like some information on the Courier Delivery options offered by SMS Couriers at the US Embassy in London so I can complete my article on K1 Visa Applications in London.

Hope the articles prove useful to someone.

Last edited by Knight; May 6th 2008 at 11:22 am.