Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K4 interview next Tuesday 2nd March

Wikiposts

K4 interview next Tuesday 2nd March

Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:19 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute
Default K4 interview next Tuesday 2nd March

Hello

Just thought I'd tell everyone that my 19 year old son has his K4 interview next Tuesday at the London US Embassy. I'm in the UK at the moment so this has worked out very well for us. I've been e mailing the Embassy for the last few weeks to see what progress has been made and today they wrote back with the news of his interview.

So for all those whose older children didn't want to come with you when you did, there is hope that they may change their mind and even better is that London have been so quick to respond. I only e mailed them in December to say my son had changed his mind and they sent packet 3 forms out to him straight away. My son needed to wait for his police cert to arrive (only 3 weeks) and then packet 3 was sent back to London and received by them on the 4th Feb. Today he received an e mail to say his interview is next week. So very good news all round for us.

Good luck to anyone else on thier journey

Maggie
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

Ankh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K4 interview next Tuesday 2nd March

Cya at the Embassy!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:26 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

We'll look out for you

Maggie

Originally posted by Ankh
Cya at the Embassy!
Old Feb 23rd 2004, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

Ankh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Maggs
We'll look out for you

Maggie
Just look for the guy with the long hair...

Hmm wait...if there's more than one guy with long hair that could be a problem