K3 Visa table questions

Wikiposts

K3 Visa table questions

Old Mar 18th 2004, 8:18 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

zeo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Visa table questions

What do these columns mean on the K3 visa table website?
The website address is:
http://www.mediabrew.com/k3/list.php?orderby=129f

Date of 1st NOA ?

Date of 2nd NOA ?

Date Received by NVC ?

Date Received by Consulate ?

Date Packet 3 Received ?

Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2004, 10:14 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 Visa table questions

Originally posted by zeo
The website address is:

Date of 1st NOA ?

Date of 2nd NOA ?

Date Received by NVC ?

Date Packet 3 Received ?

Thanks
Forgive me, but is it the acronyms you don't understand? Otherwise it's self explanatory. When you're a K3er these are phrases and dates you come to know as well as your own name and telephone number.........
To be fair though i must admit that my first brush with the military healthcare system 20 years ago was my response to the question that the receptionist barked at me- she asked, last 4 ? I paused and searched for a suitable answer, and finally had to admit that I was not in the know. I asked last 4 what? She replied rather exasperated- last 4 digits of sponsor's SSN!!! Well by golly I no longer have the sponsor but I damn sure still know what his last 4 are!
Old Mar 18th 2004, 10:20 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by cindyabs
Forgive me, but is it the acronyms you don't understand? Otherwise it's self explanatory. When you're a K3er these are phrases and dates you come to know as well as your own name and telephone number.........
To be fair though i must admit that my first brush with the military healthcare system 20 years ago was my response to the question that the receptionist barked at me- she asked, last 4 ? I paused and searched for a suitable answer, and finally had to admit that I was not in the know. I asked last 4 what? She replied rather exasperated- last 4 digits of sponsor's SSN!!! Well by golly I no longer have the sponsor but I damn sure still know what his last 4 are!

Cindy.. I think Zeo is a troll
Old Mar 18th 2004, 11:19 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by cindyabs

I still need explanations please. You did not answer my question.

thanks again!
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

Check out the root post for the abbreaviations.

Originally posted by zeo
The website address is:

Date of 1st NOA ?

Date of 2nd NOA ?

Date Received by NVC ?

Date Packet 3 Received ?

Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:29 pm
zeo
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by lpdiver
Check out the root post for the abbreaviations.
The root post was mine, and no one responded with what the columns mean.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

lpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond reputelpdiver has a reputation beyond repute

ZOE...The root post for this forum...not this thread. Any way I have cut and pasted it here for you. There is a lot of other info in the forum root post...check it out.

Want to know what the abbreviations and form numbers means? Then read the FAQ's Appendix of abbreviations and form numbers at:

http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1faq.htm

Originally posted by zeo
The root post was mine, and no one responded with what the columns mean.
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:40 pm
zeo
BE Enthusiast

ZOE...The root post for this forum...not this thread. Any way I have cut and pasted it here for you. There is a lot of other info in the forum root post...check it out.

Want to know what the abbreviations and form numbers means? Then read the FAQ's Appendix of abbreviations and form numbers at:

THANK YOU so much!
Old Mar 18th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are very welcome.

Originally posted by zeo
THANK YOU so much!
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 2:48 am
zeo
BE Enthusiast

I went to the appendix of the main root faq and the NOA says it is notice of action but what is the 1st NOA? and what is the 2nd NOA?
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 3:23 am
BE Forum Addict

The 1'st noa is basically a receipt. The 2'ND NOA should be completion of process at the service center or what ever the next step in the particular process you are involved with may be.

Good luck

Originally posted by zeo
I went to the appendix of the main root faq and the NOA says it is notice of action but what is the 1st NOA? and what is the 2nd NOA?