Wikiposts

K3 Visa Approved

Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: K3 Visa Approved

Originally posted by JanFree
After 2 years of ups and downs, 2 lawyers, many tears, and all that could go wrong and did....Stewart had his interview in London and the K3 was approved today.

We are over the moon with joy and very very grateful today. He will be here on March 24th yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

For those who are still waiting, don't give up, try not to fear that something will go wrong...it's a waiting game but it will happen.
We have waited for what feels like a life time and have felt for sure one of us would eventually have a breakdown yet today those miserable feelings have come to an end. It will happen for you too. My heart goes out to you and all you may be feeling.

All I can say, especially for you who are going thru London...it's a breeze. Stewart said, as all the others who went through London, that it was no problem at all. The medical team were so nice and put him at ease immediately. The immigration officer was also kind, shook Stewart's hand and said "Congratulations" .
My first question was...For God's sake tell me about Dr. Phelan's toliet!!!!! But the secret is safe with me...

I am now in a mad rush to get things prepared for my hubby's arrival. We are going to renew our wedding vows right away in the church and thank God for bringing us together at last!

Yippppeeee!!!!!

Thank you so much for the support and information everyone has given during this stage of the process, I'm sure we'll be asking for more during the AOS stage too.

All the best to everyone!!

Jane
Thank you very much for your kind comments and well wishes. Stewart will be here on the 24th so the final countdown begins!!

SG...I have the bowl of vitamins going...it's great that there are only a few to go now. I think of you and Mr Pink each day because of the vitamins and just have a feeling all is well with you.

All my best wishes to you who are waiting...it's only a waiting period then zippo...it's done. You'll see

Thanks again!!!!!
Jane
Old Mar 7th 2004, 6:45 am
Spahi

Incredibly awesome...

Old Mar 7th 2004, 7:17 am
kud
BE Enthusiast

kud is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!