Wikiposts

K3 Visa Approved

Old Mar 4th 2004, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

JanFree is an unknown quantity at this point
Default K3 Visa Approved

After 2 years of ups and downs, 2 lawyers, many tears, and all that could go wrong and did....Stewart had his interview in London and the K3 was approved today.

We are over the moon with joy and very very grateful today. He will be here on March 24th yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

For those who are still waiting, don't give up, try not to fear that something will go wrong...it's a waiting game but it will happen.
We have waited for what feels like a life time and have felt for sure one of us would eventually have a breakdown yet today those miserable feelings have come to an end. It will happen for you too. My heart goes out to you and all you may be feeling.

All I can say, especially for you who are going thru London...it's a breeze. Stewart said, as all the others who went through London, that it was no problem at all. The medical team were so nice and put him at ease immediately. The immigration officer was also kind, shook Stewart's hand and said "Congratulations" .
My first question was...For God's sake tell me about Dr. Phelan's toliet!!!!! But the secret is safe with me...

I am now in a mad rush to get things prepared for my hubby's arrival. We are going to renew our wedding vows right away in the church and thank God for bringing us together at last!

Yippppeeee!!!!!

Thank you so much for the support and information everyone has given during this stage of the process, I'm sure we'll be asking for more during the AOS stage too.

All the best to everyone!!

Jane
Old Mar 4th 2004, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default Re: K3 Visa Approved

CONGRATS Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

theangells is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 8:01 pm
Living in Milwaukee, USA!

mcjimbo will become famous soon enough

My god sounds like you deserved an approval!

Fantastic news!
Old Mar 4th 2004, 9:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

207lonsdale is on a distinguished road

Wonderful news Jane - Congratulations to you and Stewart!!

Julie
Old Mar 4th 2004, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

davewilliams will become famous soon enoughdavewilliams will become famous soon enough

Heartfelt congratulations!!

Nice feeling, isn't it?

Dave
Old Mar 4th 2004, 11:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Mar 4th 2004, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Mar 5th 2004, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!! My fiance said that London was pretty easy too. All that worrying for nothing!

Cheers!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Khadija is an unknown quantity at this point

Wonderful news!!!!

Patty Khadijah

Originally posted by JanFree
After 2 years of ups and downs, 2 lawyers, many tears, and all that could go wrong and did....Stewart had his interview in London and the K3 was approved today.

We are over the moon with joy and very very grateful today. He will be here on March 24th yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

For those who are still waiting, don't give up, try not to fear that something will go wrong...it's a waiting game but it will happen.
We have waited for what feels like a life time and have felt for sure one of us would eventually have a breakdown yet today those miserable feelings have come to an end. It will happen for you too. My heart goes out to you and all you may be feeling.

All I can say, especially for you who are going thru London...it's a breeze. Stewart said, as all the others who went through London, that it was no problem at all. The medical team were so nice and put him at ease immediately. The immigration officer was also kind, shook Stewart's hand and said "Congratulations" .
My first question was...For God's sake tell me about Dr. Phelan's toliet!!!!! But the secret is safe with me...

I am now in a mad rush to get things prepared for my hubby's arrival. We are going to renew our wedding vows right away in the church and thank God for bringing us together at last!

Yippppeeee!!!!!

Thank you so much for the support and information everyone has given during this stage of the process, I'm sure we'll be asking for more during the AOS stage too.

Jane
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:02 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, Jane! When does Stewart arrive? So happy for you both.

~SecretGarden
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

rainbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck to you both!
Went thru London too for interview and now waiting to hear back due to waivers we needed.
Great to hear of a success and how all the time waiting paid off.
Have fun now!
-rainbow
Old Mar 5th 2004, 3:16 am
Found: My soul mate!!

mrs.jar2b will become famous soon enoughmrs.jar2b will become famous soon enough

Congratulations to you both!! You must be so excited for his arrival!! All my best for the start of your life *together*!

Jackie
Old Mar 5th 2004, 5:29 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by JanFree

Yippppeeee!!!!!

Jane

Hey there Jane!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!
:PARTY: time!!! Woooo!!
Have a nice weekend!!
Old Mar 5th 2004, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

amol_k3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely fantastic news! Congratulations!

Amol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.