k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

Wikiposts

k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

Old Aug 18th 2004, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

kumar1965 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

hi,
my wife came on k3 visa, she applied for aos in nov 2003 for aos , she got her fingure prints done in april 2004 and the interview for aos was in august, so it took 9 months for the whole process of aos.

the interview was only 10 minutes , the officer asked for our driving licence, her birth certificate, mariage certificate , passport, i 94, my citizenship certificate, and I 693 ( medical report) which she got it done last week,

the officer asked the yes - no question from form I 485 page #3. and then he stamped the passport for gc and tood the ead card back as she does not need anymore and he also took the I 94 card form the passport.

does anybody know how long it takes to get the gc in mail from vermont service center? after the aos is done.

thanks kumar
Old Aug 18th 2004, 9:54 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

Originally Posted by kumar1965
hi,
my wife came on k3 visa, she applied for aos in nov 2003 for aos , she got her fingure prints done in april 2004 and the interview for aos was in august, so it took 9 months for the whole process of aos.

the interview was only 10 minutes , the officer asked for our driving licence, her birth certificate, mariage certificate , passport, i 94, my citizenship certificate, and I 693 ( medical report) which she got it done last week,

the officer asked the yes - no question from form I 485 page #3. and then he stamped the passport for gc and tood the ead card back as she does not need anymore and he also took the I 94 card form the passport.

does anybody know how long it takes to get the gc in mail from vermont service center? after the aos is done.

thanks kumar

Congratulations!!, As for how long the green card will take.. it is hard to say
Take care!
Old Aug 18th 2004, 10:17 am
Rohit Chadha

Default Re: k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

A friend of mine's came in 4 weeks even though they said it will take up to
8 months.

Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:50 pm
Jerry-44

Jerry-44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

hi,

thanks kumar
Hello,

I had AOS interview in July 13, was only 15 minutes,adn about three weeks later received GC, but that was sent from Texas not Vermont.
During interview the officer said that I should get GC from 30 to 60 days.
I hope you will received your GC very soon..
Jerry-44
Old Aug 18th 2004, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

hopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: k3 visa, AOS approved , waiting for gc in mail

hi,

thanks kumar
are they the only questions that you were asked?..the ones from page 3 on the 485?...did they ask for anything else...just wondering what I have to prepare for

what type of questions were you and you wife asked for the I 130?

thanks