Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K3 updated news after hubby called USCIS

Wikiposts

K3 updated news after hubby called USCIS

Old Jan 29th 2008, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

jeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nicejeffmich2007 is just really nice
Default K3 updated news after hubby called USCIS

Hi all going through K3

Just thought i'd give an update on our process , it may help ppl see timeframes ofcourse this is based on what USCIS had to say yesterday....

My husband filed I-130 for me in October 19th 2007 we got NOA1 Jan 14th 2008 and receipt in the mail on Friday 18th Jan...He filed the I-129F for K3 the following Tuesday 22nd Jan 2008..

Jeff called USCIS yesterday and he was told we were in the system and even got to talk with Immigration Officer where upon he asked how long before the processing of I-129F would be comeplete the immigration Officer told him worst case it would take 4 months on average it takes 3 months. My hubby is in Florida and I am in UK so we are looking to go K3 and hopefully our file will be going to NVC around April or May at the latest then it will go to London. So atleast we can work on a timeframe of when to expect to be together

The officer was very polite with my hubby and even had a laugh with him he said that they are catching up a lot on processing so things looked bright

Still waiting but atleast we got an answer to our query and with a Smile too

Good Luck to All

Michelle
Old Jan 29th 2008, 4:19 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: K3 updated news after hubby called USCIS

Thank you for sharing your progress, keep us posted on any new developments!

Rene