Wikiposts

A K3 Timeline Update

Old Jan 30th 2004, 12:05 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute
Default A K3 Timeline Update

I-130 to NSC 09/23/2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 09/25/2003
I-129f to NBC 10/01/2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 10/03/2003
NOA #2 not yet
NVC Notice Date 01/09/2004
Embassy receives 01/22/2004
DS-230 sent to cons 01/28/2004

Regards, JEff
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:35 am
Just Joined

bhchop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A K3 Timeline Update

I AM LIKE YOU AND STILL I AM WAITING FOR 2ND NOA ONLINE OR IN MAIL. I DID TALK TO AN USCIS AGENT AT 1-800 # THOUGH AND THEY TOLD ME MY APPROVAL DATE THAT IS ON THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THEY ALSO LOOKED IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM AND FOUND THAT THE STATUS OF MY K3 PETITION WAS APPROVED ON 12/31/2003 BUT THERE IS NO RECORD OF MAILING ME A APPROVAL NOTICE AND SHE SAID THIS IS STRANGE. SHE ALSO SAID SHE WOULD TURN THIS IN TO HER SUPERVISOR AND I SHOULD HEAR SOMETHING SOON. PLS NOTE THAT THE FIRST PERSON I TALKED TO WAS A RECEPTIONIST AND HAD TO TRANSFER MY CALL TO WHAT SHE SAID WAS AN AGENT. THE AGENT'S NAME I TALKED TO WAS MENDOSA. THE RECEPTIONIST WILL ONLY HAVE THE INFORMATION THAT WE CAN LOOK UP FOR OURSELVES ON THE WEBSITE.

Timeline K3
--------------
I-130 TO NSC 10/06/2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 10/07/2003
129f TO NBC 10-13-2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 10/16/2003
NOA #2 Notice Date ????? STILL NOT RECEIVED IN MAIL OR ONLINE
129f APPROVAL DATE I.E. USCIS AGENT AT 1-800# 12/31/03
NVC Notice Date 01/19/2004
APPROVAL FOWARDED TO CONSULATE I.E. NVC OFFICER 1/16/2004
CONSULATE OFF FOR LUNAR HOLIDAY UNTIL 2/2/2004
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:42 am

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

bh,

You seem to have better luck than I with the person you talk to at the BCIS Firwall. I've talked to 4 different people and each of them has refused either to transfer me to someone who has a clue or to initiate an inquiry.

For the moment it's not really important to me - as long as the consulate has the approval and is processing the visa.

NOW TURN YOUR *****ING CAPS KEY OFF.

Regards, JEff

Originally posted by bhchop
I AM LIKE YOU AND STILL I AM WAITING FOR 2ND NOA ONLINE OR IN MAIL. I DID TALK TO AN USCIS AGENT AT 1-800 # THOUGH AND THEY TOLD ME MY APPROVAL DATE THAT IS ON THE COMPUTER SYSTEM. THEY ALSO LOOKED IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM AND FOUND THAT THE STATUS OF MY K3 PETITION WAS APPROVED ON 12/31/2003 BUT THERE IS NO RECORD OF MAILING ME A APPROVAL NOTICE AND SHE SAID THIS IS STRANGE. SHE ALSO SAID SHE WOULD TURN THIS IN TO HER SUPERVISOR AND I SHOULD HEAR SOMETHING SOON. PLS NOTE THAT THE FIRST PERSON I TALKED TO WAS A RECEPTIONIST AND HAD TO TRANSFER MY CALL TO WHAT SHE SAID WAS AN AGENT. THE AGENT'S NAME I TALKED TO WAS MENDOSA. THE RECEPTIONIST WILL ONLY HAVE THE INFORMATION THAT WE CAN LOOK UP FOR OURSELVES ON THE WEBSITE.

Timeline K3
--------------
I-130 TO NSC 10/06/2003
129f TO NBC 10-13-2003
Old Jan 30th 2004, 3:55 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Stop yelling!! You're hurting my ears.

Timeline K3
--------------
I-130 TO NSC 10/06/2003
129f TO NBC 10-13-2003
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:20 am
Just Joined

bhchop is an unknown quantity at this point

I can only see out of my left eye and it is hard for me to read without the capslock key on. I was only trying to help but if you people are going to be rude I just will not give you my information any longer.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:22 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I can only see out of my left eye and it is hard for me to read without the capslock key on. I was only trying to help but if you people are going to be rude I just will not give you my information any longer.

Sorry, I was only joking. I made a similar mistake on another forum a long time ago. It is perceived as yelling though, and it does make it bit difficult to read. My apologies.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jeffreyhy
bh,

You seem to have better luck than I with the person you talk to at the BCIS Firwall. I've talked to 4 different people and each of them has refused either to transfer me to someone who has a clue or to initiate an inquiry.

For the moment it's not really important to me - as long as the consulate has the approval and is processing the visa.

NOW TURN YOUR *****ING CAPS KEY OFF.

Regards, JEff
See why I left, and started my own forum.....
The poor guy has trouble reading, and gets yelled at big time.
Sorry JEff, I didn''t think you were like this.

Last edited by dutchman2001nl; Jan 30th 2004 at 5:44 am.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:28 am

bh,

Yes, I was rude. Unnecessarily so.

I appologize.

Best regards, JEff

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:22 pm

superdesi is an unknown quantity at this point

bh,
Yes, I was rude. Unnecessarily so.
I appologize.
Best regards, JEff

Old Jan 31st 2004, 1:53 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I-130 to NSC 09/23/2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 09/25/2003
I-129f to NBC 10/01/2003
NOA #1 Notice Date 10/03/2003
NOA #2 not yet
NVC Notice Date 01/09/2004
Embassy receives 01/22/2004
DS-230 sent to cons 01/28/2004

Regards, JEff
Thanks for the "update"
Bhchop, WELCOME TO THE NG!!!, I hope you come back!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

mrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond reputemrpink has a reputation beyond repute

I can only see out of my left eye and it is hard for me to read without the capslock key on.

Sorry to hear about your reduced vision, it must be difficult. If you're using Internet Explorer you can enlarge all the text if that would make it easier for you. At the top of your browser window click on View / Text Size / Larger (or Largest, if necessary). That should help.

Unfortunately the use of caps lock has become associated with "shouting" in typical netiquette. This forum enables people who post here to include a bit of text as a "signature" under thir message. Maybe it's worth putting something like "Note- caps lock used to aid reduced eyesight" or something like that, just so nobody misunderstands what you're doing. Just an idea anyway.

Cheers,

Mr Pink
~and SecretGarden
~~back in limbo
Old Jan 31st 2004, 5:23 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

very good!! you did well there...seems you did well on previous posting too....I must be getting cynical!!
Old Jan 31st 2004, 5:33 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
very good!! you did well there...seems you did well on previous posting too....I must be getting cynical!!
You and cynical in the same sentence?? :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2004, 5:43 am
Howling at the Moon

lairdside will become famous soon enoughlairdside will become famous soon enough

What is the acuity in your left eye? If it is normal you ought to be okish except for your depth perception and lack of fields which your RE would have provided. What sort of LVA's have you tried?
Old Jan 31st 2004, 6:29 am
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

What is the Lunar holiday in your timeline?

Maggie

Timeline K3
--------------
I-130 TO NSC 10/06/2003
129f TO NBC 10-13-2003

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.