Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > Marriage Based Visas
Reload this Page >

K3 SUCCESS IN VANCOUVER!

Wikiposts

K3 SUCCESS IN VANCOUVER!

Old May 24th 2002, 7:20 am
Me

Default K3 SUCCESS IN VANCOUVER!

Yup that is correct everyone, after 105 long awaited days my K3 visa is in my hands.
WOO HOO I am so very excited! I also got an added bonus, on the general information
sheet they send you that explains the K3 it says in BOLD writing, "Persons admitted
to the United States on "K3" status and will be granted two-year work authorization
by the Immigration Officer at the port of entry." YAAAY Not only will that save me
time but it will also save me $$$$. Incase anyone is wondering I went through
Vancouver Consulate and had a great experience with them. The people at the Vancouver
Consulate were friendly, fast, efficient and so very helpful, I hope everyone has as
great of an experience with there Consulate as I have had with Vancouver. I will be
leaving for the US on June 12 and will let you all know how the POE went once I get
to my home in ATLANTA. I want to thank everyone in the NG who has helped me through
this all, I couldn't of done it without you all. I know I am far from done with INS
but I feel great finally getting somewhere, and finally being able to see my husband.
Good Luck to everyone, my prayers are with you all.

Me

Old May 24th 2002, 11:20 am
Barbara

Default Re: K3 SUCCESS IN VANCOUVER!

Congratulations!!!! My husband and I are just starting the K3 process. Glad that
things worked out for you!!

Barb

Old May 24th 2002, 5:20 pm
Lindsay

My fiance is in Atlanta...Go Yellow Jackets! Go Braves! ;o)

Congratulations! Good luck with everything!!

"Me" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > Yup that is correct everyone, after 105 long awaited days my K3 visa is in my
    > hands. WOO HOO I am so very excited! I also got an added bonus, on the general
    > information sheet they send you that explains the K3 it says in BOLD writing,
    > "Persons admitted to the United States on "K3" status and will be granted two-year
    > work authorization by the Immigration Officer at the port of entry." YAAAY Not only
    > will that save me time but it will also save me $$$$. Incase anyone is wondering I
    > went through Vancouver Consulate and had a great experience with them. The people
    > at the Vancouver Consulate were friendly, fast, efficient and so very helpful, I
    > hope everyone has as great of an experience with there Consulate as I have had with
    > Vancouver. I will be leaving for the US on June 12 and will let you all know how
    > the POE went once I get to my home in ATLANTA. I want to thank everyone in the NG
    > who has helped me through this all, I couldn't of done it without you all. I know I
    > am far from done with INS but I feel great finally getting somewhere, and finally
    > being able to see my husband. Good Luck to everyone, my prayers are with you all.
    >
    > Me

Old May 25th 2002, 9:20 am
Dgwdaw

Anyone have any idea what the processing time is from the 2nd NOA to the interview
date at the US Consulate in Vancouver on a K1?

Thanks, Dan